CV Electrical Project engineer and supervisory engineer
Electrical Project engineer and supervisory engineer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Project engineer and supervisory engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English, Italian Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in electrical engeneering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Croatia Present Location: Croatia, Rijeka Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm very organized, I'm a self-motivated worker, but I enjoy working as a team player. My belief is that since we spend the majority of our lives in the workplace, work should be a pleasant experience. As a manager, I try to make the job one that employees enjoy going to everyday. I would like to continue my success under your direction. If my experience and management philosophy are attractive to you, please feel free to contact me by informations on my CV.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Work experience: 1998. – "ELTEH" d.o.o. Rijeka, Dežmanova 6, Croatia
Project engineer and supervisory engineer in executive solutions in the:
- field of rational consumption of energy, energy analysis, technical advices;
- field of consulting and enginering in energetic and electroenergetic: home building, hotels, industrial objects, saw-mill, storys,...;
- field of electroenergetic: dissertations and technical documentations;
- field of process controllling in industry;
- field of overvoltage protection and lightning protection;
- field of power quality;
- field of anti-corrosion protection;
- field of ecology;...
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education: 1994. – 1997. Technical faculty Rijeka,
veleučilište (collegium), course: el. plant
2000. – 2004. Technical faculty Rijeka,
university study of technical science, course: el. plant
2004. – 2008. Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing Zagreb
postgraduate study – electrical power engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
PC work: MS-Office, AutoCad; STEP 7, Logo Soft, Adobe,...
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Foreign languages: English reading, writing, verbal skills good,
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Preferred type of work: full-time employment;
Preferred working hours: full-time;
Preferred method of work: in a company, out of office.