Location (Residence): chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in civilh Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Pursue career in a challenging environment and contribute significantly towards the growth of the organization. To achieve a challenging position with a reputed company and invest all my Professional expertise qualification, valuable experience to an optimum level, to facilitate continued career growth.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Having 20 years experience in Construction of silos, Pre heater, Road works, Culverts, Bridges, Post tensioning works, Building works such as Electrical substation Building include Transformer Bay , Central Control room (CCR), Hospital complex, Multi storey Building, Piling works for Platform building, Steel Plant Structures like wagon tippler, Stacker cum reclaimer, Lime stone and fly ash storage yards, Architectural Works and Pre Tensioning works in silos.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Diploma in Civil Engineering completed in Year of1987.
2. Diploma in Computer systems.
3. Associated Member of Institute of Engineers Section – A Completed
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
well verse in microsoft windows and office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. H2S Training and handling of BA Apparatus certificate by Qatar Petroleum for offshore.
2. Safety induction training and awareness of Hazard areas risk conducted by Qatar Petroleum
3. Trained for Common Sea facility Area (CSF) Permit To Work System by Qatar petroleum
4. Consolidated Permit to Work holder of Raslaffan Industrial City (Rasgas/ Qatar gas).
5. Safety Induction training conducted by RLIC (RLIC /Qatar Petroleum)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Language Proficiency : Fluent in English, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam Marital Status : Married