CV Mining engineer with 5yrs experience in Pipeline and Mining Industry
Mining engineer with 5yrs experience in Pipeline and Mining Industry
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mining engineer with 5yrs experience in Pipeline and Mining Industry - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mining Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Oman, United Arab Emirates Present Location: U.A.E, Dubai Relocation: India, Oman, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Vacancy in the post of Mining Engineers .
Having come to know of the vacancy in the post Mining Engineers in your Organization i offer my candidature for the same.
A Mining engineer by profession, i posses work experience of more than 4.5years in the field of,Drilling,Blasting,Transporting the Iron ore,Production Management and Quality Control.Working knowledge of Pipeline construction.
With due knowledge of personal requirements by your Company my qualification is found to be suitable by me.
Bio- Data of mine is attached herewith.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
CURRENT WORK PROFILE
• Daily monitoring of production at mobile plants of VSL plot, ensuring periodic preventive maintenance of crusher and screening plant.
• Yearly Mines Budgets, Production planning and scheduling.
• Monthly Mine Development Planning, Excavation Work and plan for achieving monthly target.
• Statutory Work related to Mining operations and License.
• Ensuring transportation of processed material to destination.
• Monitoring-Drilling & Blasting and Planning of Preventive maintenance for the mining equipments.
• VSL Limited is open ground mining company which produces Iron ore.
• Significantly improved results by reducing the dilution materially through increased the accuracy of the drilling.
• Improved Development Section's results with all three Main Ramps Achieving calls ensuring that sufficient stopes were pre-developed to ensure that ore tonnage was maintained.
• Negotiated with Unions to enable onto continuous operations with a resultant and significant increase in development material.
PREVIOUS WORK PROFILE
• Involved in planning, estimation and execution of modern Drilling and Blasting Technology.
• I completed consultancy blasting project in Dahej Vijaypur Pipeline of Punj Lloyd Ltd as a Graduate service Engineer.
• Work experience in Punj Lloyd for 6 months as a service Engineer. Maintaining the production and safety of pipeline.
• Adopting central blasting techniques without affecting nearby pipeline and OFC cabling adopting prescribed blasting procedure having the knowledge of survey trenching stringing. Tie in padding, river crossing, backfilling and restoration.
• Programming and Installation of blasting software in computers. Taking readings by minimate during blasting time to control ground vibration and printout of the same.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E in Mining Engineering (1999-2003) from National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal (formerly KREC, Surathkal) DEEMED UNIVERSITY with 58.5% aggregate.
Second Class Managers Certificate of Competency (2005) from Government of India.
Training Programs and Training Courses
• Obtained training in M/s.V.M.Salgaocar & Bro.Ltd mines Goa about open cast mines for period of 10 days.
• About underground coal mining in Singreni Collieries Ltd in Andhra Pradesh for a period of 7 days.
• About underground metal mining in Hindu Zinc Limited in Andhra Pradesh for a period of 20 days.
• Attending underground coal mining camp in Singreni Collieries Ltd in Andhra Pradesh.
• Attending Survey camp in Singreni Collieries Ltd in Andhra Pradesh.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Working knowledge on MS-office Software
• Knowledge of C and C++ Programs
• Working knowledge of MS Word and MS Power Point
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Aspiring for promising, challenging and a motivation career in an organization where my Technical, Communication, Projects management skills and my knowledge in diverse field would be rewardingly honed for the hard work I put into my Organization, My family and myself proud.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Responsible for a mine monitoring system and various maintenance programs.
• Responsible for continuous operation of a mine-wide environmental monitoring and control system.
• Performed performance studies of mining operations, including system and equipment analysis.
• Developed and implemented various computerized data tracking and collecting systems.
• Quality control inspection of foundation, concrete, and structural steel of prep plants, silos, slopes, and other large structures.
• Inspection and compaction analyses of refuse and water impoundments during construction.
• Performed geotechnical drilling and sampling.
• Experience in the development and management of mine operations, including bringing new operations into initial production.
• Developing and embedding a safe operating culture and environment.
• Experience in monitoring of production and transportation activities.
• Operated all types of heavy equipments.
• Designed and installed various plant productivity improvements