Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom, English Australian, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, Australia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: UK (in particular), United States, Australia, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Pipe Stress / Design Engineer with 2.5 years experience in Engineering of Oil & gas , petrochemical projects.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working in “Indian Oiltanking Ltd” from July 2006 to till date as “Design Engineer Mechanical” in Engineering department.
1) Oiltanking Odfjell Terminal, Oman.
2) Gas Gathering Station, Assam (India)
3) IOTL Navghar Terminal Expansion.
1) Identifying the potential loads that the piping system would encounter during the life of the project & relating each of these loads to stresses & strains developed.
2) Modeling stress critical lines for above said project using software CAESAR 2.
3) Analyzing & Ensuring stresses, forces, moments & displacements for pipes, flanges, valves, branch connections, tank & pump nozzles are within acceptable limits and accordingly modify piping GA’s based on pipe stress analysis carried out.
4) Equipment & piping 3D modeling using PDS.
5) Estimation of Bill of materials for Pipes, Flanges, Valves, Gaskets & Special Materials.
6) Preparing piping material specification & valve material specification.
1. Proficient in carrying out Pipe Stress Analysis (Oil & Gas Projects) using software’s like CAESAR, CAEPIPE for Storage Terminals, Chemical Refineries & Power Plants.
2. Beginner in detailing Piping layout, Equipment layout & developing support schedule, Isometrics & nozzle Orientation drawings.
3. Prepare Piping MTO (Material Take off) that includes Pipes, Valves, Fittings, Flanges, and Gaskets & Special Materials.
4. Prepare Line list, Document Control list (DCI) & Material Specification Data Sheet.
5. As built drawings markup & Site Coordination Activities.
6. Coordinating & follow up with vendors, clients for technical issues.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Class Year Of Completion Percentage Marks
SSC(X) 2000 89%
HSC(XII) 2002 92%
Completed (B.TECH) Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering in Year 2006 from National Institute of Technology, ASSAM (INDIA) with CPI (Cumulative performance Index) of 7.45 (out of 10)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Software : AUTOCAD 2006, CAESAR 2, BEGINNER IN PDS.(Plant Design System)
Operating Systems : MS Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/VISTA
Package : Microsoft Office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]