CV/Resume ID no.:
81129 Last Updated:
Monday, June 30, 2008
Location (Residence): , El Mahalla El Kobra, Egypt Citizenship:Egypt
Arabic Egypt Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Metallurgy & Materials Science Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I want to work in a real & Innovative teamwork to reach the highest levels.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Job Title : Continuous Casting Production Engineer
Working Period : From September 2005 till May 2006
Company Name : Beshay Steel ( Melt Shop)
Current Job Title : Continuous Casting Production Engineer
Working Period : From May 2006 till now.
Company Name : Al-Ezz for Steel Rebar's ( Melt Shop)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Sc in Metallurgy & Materials Science Engineering.
Qualified& Certified from ASNT (Level II) in Radiographic Inspection.
*Qualified& Certified from ASNT (Level II) in Magnetic Particles Inspection.
*English courses from Berlitz Center.
*Development of Managerial skills for Engineers from Center of Accounting &Managerial Experties.
*Time Management for Engineers from AUC.
*Effective Report Writing Skills From AVANTI Center
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
good in word and Excel
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]