Location (Residence): Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Citizenship:Brazil
Portuguese Brazilian, Portuguese Standard Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Nautical Sciences Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Brazil Present Location: Brazil, Rio de janeiro Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Argentina, Australia, Austria, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
o Dez -2003 – Working at PETROBRAS TRANSPORTES S.A as Cadet on board VLCC-BARÃO DE MAUÁ..
o Feb-2006 –Mar 2007 - Working at PETROBRAS TRANSPORTES S.A as Cadet on board MT BROTAS.
o May-2007 –Nov 2007- Working at BRASDRIL SOCIEDADE DE PERFURAÇÃO LTDA as BCO Trainee (Ballast Control Operator) on board SS (52) OCEAN WHITTINGTON
o Jan-2008 – Contract of 5 weeks at ANGLO EASTERN CREW MANAGEMENT (ASIA) LTD as Mate/DPO Trainee on board PSLV SEVEN OCEANS.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Languages: Advanced English.
Courses and Certificates:
(STCW – Rule II/1; IV/2) – Certificate of competence – 3rd Mate
Dynamic Position (DP) Basic Course – Kongsberg
ECIN – Special Basic Fire-Fighting Course
ESPE – Personal Survival at Sea Special Course
EBPS – Elementary First aid Course
ESPM – Special Course on Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
ECIA – Special Advanced Fire-Fighting Course
ESRS – Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities Course
EFNT – Special Tankers Familiarization Course
EROG – Special Course for GMDSS Personnel
ESOR - Special Course Radar Operator
EARP – Especial Course on Automatic Radar Plotting Aids Operator
Confined Space Entry Course
• Safety inspections in Tankers.
• Safety Officer
• Approaching and Mooring Maneuver in Platforms and Buoys
• Loading and Offloading Operations in Tankers
• Experience in Cargo, Inert Gas and Ballast Operations
• Officer in Charge of a Navigational Watch
• Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point e Internet Explorer
• Accidents/Damages Preventions
Comment: All Certificates of Competence Ready and
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]