Arabic Saudi Arabia, English
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To seek middle management position in Plant Maintenance Management in an organization & contributing positively to the overall growth of the company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Aprli,2005 – Present Maintenance Engineer
( M/s. Chemi-dyestuffs Industries (Pvt.) Ltd, Karachi, Pakistan )
• To plan maintenance ( predictive, preventive & break down ) as per manufacturer’s recommendation and operational conditions.
• To manage all the operation and maintenance works according to SOP.
• To perform materials management and effective supply chain.
• To correspond with local / International suppliers or contractors for required spare parts.
• Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports & documents related to ISO 9001:2000
May,1997 – Sept,2004 AFF ( Air Field Facilities ) Manager
( M/s. Zahran Operation & Maintenance Co. Ltd, Saudi Arabia )
• Performance on administration, planning, monitoring & supervision for an acceptable completion of all the required operation & maintenance works at Air Field Facilities Project of King Khalid Air Base, Khamis Mushayt, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia.
• Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning ( HVAC ) System
• Instrument Air Compressor, Fuel Pump
• Sewage Water Treatment Plant, Water Booster Pump, Plumbing Works
• Hydraulic Operated Hangar Door, Roll-up-Door, Crank Operated Sliding Door
• Fire Suppression System, Standby Generator
April,1996 – May,1997 Production Engineer
( M/s. Landhi Engineering Works ( Pvt. ) Ltd, Karachi, Pakistan )
• Responsible in the supervision of manufacturing of all kinds of radiators for Automobiles, Generators & Earth Moving Equipment from raw materials to finish goods including the leak test.
• Making plans and organizes the schedules to fulfill the required production.
• Making routine Plant Inspection from time to time.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualification B.E in Mechanical Engineering
( From NED University Of Engg & Tech, Karachi, Pakistan )
Course 3-days Post Graduate Course on “ Managing The Maintenance Department “
( From Centre For Continuing Engineering Education, NED University Campus )
1-day workshop on “ Competing to win & voice of costomer”
( Organized by CDIL )
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Word, MS Excel, Internet Exploring
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Professional Engineer with experience in the repair, care & maintenance of Plants and Equipment. Supervisory ability, good technical background, drive & initiate operation and maintenance oriented. Sufficient administrative experience and good aptitude leadership and formulate effective schedule for Preventive Maintenance program of equipment.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Initiative person and try to complete the assigned task in time