Arabic Algeria, English United Kingdom, French Standard Other:
Arabic Saudi Arabia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in national polytechnic school of algiers Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Algeria Present Location: algeria, skikda Relocation: Germany
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Highly interested in your company and the field in which you are world Leader, My profile corresponds to your requirements and your activities.
I allow myself to send to you my spontaneous candidature and also my Curriculum vitae provided with experiment in quality control.
I seek to integrate a company as yours where my competences could effectively be put at contribution.
As you will be able to note it through my CV, the various experiments enabled me to do know the professional field while working with various environments. I am fully prepared to be available for interview at your
I look forward to meeting you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Refinery plant construction: QA/QC Engineer in charge for field fabrication of static equipment.
• Atmospheric Column with 1558 m3 volume (Ø=6, 2 m / H=61,068 m).
• Prefractionator Column with 876 m3 volume (Ø=5, 4 m / H=47,707 m).
• DEBUTANIZER, DEPROPANIZER, VACUUM TOWER, PREFRACTIONATOR STRIPPER TOWER, KEROSENE STRIPPER and LGO STRIPPER
• NAPHTA Storage floating roof tank with capacity of 65000 m3.
• 03 furnace prefractionator reboiler, atmospheric and atmospheric reboiler with air preheating systems
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
January 2006 : Training of formation at POLYMED Company, SONATRACH of Skikda, Algeria.
Topic: : Pipelines’ TIG welding.
Period: : 15 days
September 2006 : Training of formation at POLYMED Company, SONATRACH of Skikda, Algeria.
Topic: : Polymers plastic.
Period: : 1 Month
March 2007 : Project of end of studies at the scientific research centers’ of welding and technical control C.S.C of Cheraga and laboratory of the metallurgy Department of ENP.
• Welding SMAW and GTAW of: CS, SS, duplex, Al and Mg.
• Destructive control (micro-hardness) and nondestructive control (optical microscope).
Topic : : “ Study of the parameters of welding TIG on magnesium AM60B alloy ”
Period: : 3 Month
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Programming Languages : MATLAB, PASCAL
Knowledge in Microsoft environment : Windows 2000/Me/XP
Knowledge in Microsoft Office XP : MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point.
Basic notion in : MSDOS, LINUX, FORTRAN and AUTO-CAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]