Location (Residence): Batam, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia Present Location: Indonesia, Batam Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir / Madam,
I was graduated from University of Bung Hatta majoring in Mechanical Engineering with GPA 3,01 (scale 0 to 4). I have experienced work at PT. BJ Industries Indonesia as QA Assist. Supervisor and PT. Solectron Technology Indonesia as QA Supervisor and Currently I am still working at PT Hitech Display as QC/QA Supervisor. I describe myself as a person who have a strong motivation to learn new things, hardworking, can work either independently or as a part of a team. I have good command speaking and writing in English, strong logical and analytical thinking, computer ability for Operation System installation and Ms. Office. I am fully understood about ISO 9001 and EMS 14001 standard and also have certificate for internal auditor for the ISO 9001 and I am ready to work under pressure.
I think this position offers me a chance to develop myself. I am sure that I can do my best when I work for your company. For your consideration, I enclosed herewith my curriculum vitae. I hope you will consider my application favorably and I look forward to your interview invitation where I can give you more information about myself.
Thanks a lot for your attention and I am waiting for your reply.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Profesional Work Experience
1. Period : Jan 2004 – Jan 2005
Company : PT. BJ. Industries Indonesia
Position : Assist. QA Supervisor
Job Description : 1. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report by using Minitab and SPC program
2. Performs daily audit to the line.
3. Prepare work instruction as a guide for the operator.
4. Provide immediate supervision to inspectors, checking work at frequent intervals.
2. Period : Jan 2005 – Jan 2007
Company : PT. Solectron Technology Indonesia
Position : QA Supervisor
Job Description :
1.Assigns employees to maximize quality control objectives.
2.Analyzes data and puts corrective actions into place.
3.Reviews quality reports.
4.Performs ESD and ISO audits.
5.Ensures procedures are followed and may develop procedures for the quality assurance inspection operation.
6.Provides immediate supervision to inspectors, checking work at frequent intervals.
7.Give all information to the inspectors regarding quality issues at customer
8. Directs daily department activities.
9. Confers with management and production to determine support quality goals.
3. Period : Dec 2007 -- Now
Company : PT. Hitech Display
Position : QC/QA Supervisor
Job Description :
1. Train new QC inspectors
2. Prepare work instructions
3. Prepare weekly and monthly in process report
4. Carry out SPC (Statistic Process Control) program
5. Supervise the front & middle quality control operation
6. Confirm the quality rejection brought by QC inspectors
7. Maintain proper documentation
8. Plan shift schedule for QC inspectors
9. Carry out weekly audit to production line
10. Maintain all equipment used at PT Hitech already calibrated
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
a)Primary School at Palembang on 1986 till 1992.
b)Junior High School at Palembang on 1992 till 1995.
c)Technical High School at Palembang on 1995 till 1998.
d)Bung Hatta University at Padang on 1998 till 2003.
COURSE OF SKILL
a)Conversation course in Satyagama English Educational Institute Palembang.
b)English course in Shailendra Institution Palembang.
c)Autocad course in LP3M Padang
d)Computer Technician course in Prima computer Palembang.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
a)Autocad course in LP3M Padang
b. Microsoft Office 2000
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Internal auditor ISO 9001 & 14001
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I have experienced work in QC Department for about 4 years and have certificate internal auditor ISO 9001