Location (Residence): Erode , India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in ECE Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Enjoy gaining overall view of engineering project and doing everything required to provide a effective design. Work with project team, client, third party and contractor as well as regulators to achieve a complete, functioning project. Enjoy using engineering and computer skills solve problems for project support staff, engineers and managers
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
6 + years of technical experience and general management skills coupled with a good presentation and communication skills.
Coordinating with Material Controller for Incoming Inspection of varies steel materials, consumables, tools and equipments etc. with relevant documents like material test certificates
Preparation of Weld Plans & Test Plans as per Drawings & Specs. of related clients & International codes.
Familiar in NDT methods – radiography, ultrasonic, magnetic particle, liquid penetrate, Film interpretation.
Familiar with ultrasonic equipment’s, magnetic particle test equipment’s, gamma machines.
Problems and defects of all kinds arise in the development and use of mechanical devices, electrical equipment, structural and piping industry .
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Radiography Testing Level II
Ultrasonic Testing Level II
Magnetic Particle Testing Level II
Liquid Penetrant Testing Level II
Radiographic Film interpretation Level II
Visual Testing Level II
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems : Windows 95/ 98/ 2000 NT/ XP
Packages Known : MS Office,
Maintenance : Hardware, software
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Perform detailed interpretation of the NDT results(RT of Gamma source , UT,RFI ) on customer components manufactured/processed to owner's specifications.
• Check of calibration status of all testing equipment and control their records.
• Managing all test reports / certificates / records and keep all in a good filling system.
• Major duties include scheduling of NDT job, film interpretation and preparation of reports, site co-ordination, etc.
• Quality Engineers and customer/third party inspectors to ensure that all inspections are correctly identified and signed off as required
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
knowledge to lead routine operation and maintenance activities at site and manpower planning, trouble shooting problems as well as quality improvement. Active involvement in various activities directly associated with increasing level of profitability. Ensuring the smooth operation & health of the wind power plant. Online monitoring & operation of wind energy converters. Developing innovative strategies to prevent defects