English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in motor vehicle technolagies Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: germany, homberg ohm Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Objective: - A Position in the Mechanical Engineering Fields
- British Citizen,
- Date of birth: 08.11.1978
- Birthplace: Crawley, England
- Language skills: Fluent German
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
General Dynamics Land Systems, Kuwait (05/08-Pres./08)
Contractor Sub through the M&E Group assigned to structural assessment team; responsible for battle damaged assessment on the Stryker FOV.
Roevin Engineering Ltd., Schweinfurt, Germany (10/07-05/08)
Contractor responsible for “Quality Control” of Refurbishment /Repairs of U.S. mil. Heavy Tracked Equipment. These rebuilds include repairs at the 10, 20, 30, and beyond maintenance levels such as engine, gear drive, and pneumatic overhauls.
General Dynamics Land Systems, Germany /Kuwait (02/07-10/07)
Contractor Sub through the M&E Group assigned to a retrofit team; responsible for the installation and /or fielding of the following Stryker Mod(s)- Upgrades:
RWS Block2 upgrade, CV Network upgrade, 6 Net, FBCB2 Soft., AC MWO, Driver and Crew protection upgrades, DVE MWO, etc..
M and E group ltd., Germany (08/04-02/07)
Contractor Sub through the M&E Group assigned to DS2 in the Quality Control Dept.; responsible for repairs, services and Quality Control /Assurance of Wheeled & Heavy Tracked Equipment (M998, 5 Ton, Hett(s), M113 FOV, AVLB(s), Trailers, M989, PLS(s), See(s), etc..) at 10, 20, 30 and beyond levels.
Rossetts, UK (02/98-12/03)
Through the practical training of my achieved studies in the Mechanical fields and Automotive Sciences, I have attended many manufacturers training courses (including P.s.m basic and advanced diagnostics /troubleshooting of tachography, structured ECU Programming, PAP, and speed limiters) to complement / complete my Scholastic endeavors.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
-Hartland Comprehensive School 5 General Certificate of Secondary Education
• City and Guilds Levels 1,2 & 3
• BTEC national diploma, N.v.q level 1, 2 & 3 (National Vocational Qualifications)
• Mercedes Benz (Daimler Chrysler U.K.) apprenticeship
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office, Adobe, Solid Works 2004-, Internet Browsers & others.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Licences: CDL, CL3, DD Form 348
- Over 14 years experience in the Mechanical Engineering Field
- Excellent health and physical strength
- Personable and friendly in dealing with the public.
- High-energy and dependable.
- Proven track record in the mechanical engineering field
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]