Bachelors in Chemistry Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Being given to understand that you are recruiting candidate Piping/Welding/QC Inspectors.
I would like to present my candidature for such a position.
I hereunder furnish the full details of my resume for your kind and favourable perusal.
I am confident that my qualifications and experience will be an asset in your organization.
Thank you for your consideration
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Having 8 years of experience in QA/QC of power piping, refinery piping, cross-country pipelines, FPSO platform, structural & piping work in many reputed companies in India, Singapore and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• To ensure by monitoring and review that the all activities are maintaining the applicable code, Std. and procedure which have been described by Design Engg. and QA/QC Dept.
• Ensure that all quality requirements are duly complied with ITP’S.
• Raising NCR's and initiating the corrective action.
• Quality control of material & welding.
• Investigation and technical reply to client NCR’s and observations.
• Witnessing and interpretation of NDT Techniques like LPT, MPT and RT.
• NDT Coordination and weld repair traceability.
• Material Inspection as per Standards and Codes.
• Monitoring the welding procedure specifications and qualification of Welders.
• Arranging and monitoring of PWHT, hardness and ferrite test.
• Conducting and witnessing the Pneumatic tests and Hydro Tests.
• Review hydro test packs and documents in piping.
• Reinstatement line walk and punch list preparation, Control of welders and Welding consumables.
• Review MC completion dossiers and handed over to client.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]