Location (Residence): Dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Australia
English, Hindi, Marathi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Computer Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Dominica, India Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Support (Op. Sys.)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am writing to you because I believe my training, experience, and proven ability as a Tier two Technical Support Specialist will allow me to significantly contribute to your company's IT division.
In reviewing the attached resume, you will note that I have acquired valuable experience in all facets of troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance for various desktop operations, hardware, and software. I possess a unique talent for delivering highly complex technical information into terms and concepts that the end users can readily grasp. Furthermore, I am multi-task oriented, enjoy a challenge, and continually stay abreast of the latest advancements in the IT field.
If you are seeking an IT professional who has excellent people and problem solving skills and can easily provide optimum support to your MIS operations, then please consider what I have to offer.
I believe it would be mutually beneficial for us to meet and discuss the goals of your company and how my technical abilities can help you achieve those goals. Please call me or email for any other details or queries if required.
Kindly be noted that I am the holder of Subclass 136 Skilled Independent Visa to reside & work in Australia.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Installation, Configuration and Administration of Servers and Workstations
Troubleshooting Active directory / Exchange 2003 problems
Administration of Blackberry Enterprise Servers
Managing Datacenter activities on daily basis
Managing Patch Management on the servers
Managing Hardware / Software upgrades on the servers as per Release Management based on ITIL modules.
Managing System Administrator’s role using Active Directory Tools( User ID Creation / Exchange Account Creation & Deletion / Moving Mailboxes / Assigning group policies )
Project Management – Planning and Implementation of new IT Projects for various Corporate & Outstations site.
Handling critical situations, for example, Disaster Recovery of the Server, Switch and Router failures
Troubleshooting of Networking Problems (both LAN / WAN & VPN)
User Support for their day to day IT problems
Supporting / Troubleshooting PDAs & blackberry devices for Senior Management.
Identify and Analyze the Network and IT requirements of the Users
Ensure smooth operation of Company’s Business
Communicate un-resolved/recurring problems with third level support teams and IT Service Providers
Managing and Administration of Server’s Backup
Configuration and Administration of Network Printers
Liaise with SITA with regards to new & existing circuits for outstation sites.
Liaise with Local / international vendors with regards to existing IT Support contracts for supporting servers / workstations & IT Infrastructure.
Security related job responsibilities which included as follows
1. Implement network security for remote access. Tasks includes configuring site to site and clients to site VPN tunnels through multiple Cisco VPN concentrators and NetScreen firewalls, and maintaining access policies for remote users
2. And manage network security policies which includes access control, NAT, content security and authentication
3. Configure NetScreen 204 Firewall/Enterprise Suite to perform weekly firewall and IIS log analyzing and reporting
4. Installation, configuration and maintenance of Firewall/VPN software/hardware such as policy setup, log investigation, etc
5. Evaluate new Windows based system/applications being introduced into the network from a point of view of risk reduction
6. Evaluate exception requests against the defined policies & standards
7. Evaluate Firewall (Policy) change requests for any inbound or outbound network traffic
8. Participate in patch management process to ensure the network is not exposed to new exploits
9. Conduct periodic reviews on the network to ensure network operations & processes follow the published guidelines and do not violate policies & procedures
10. Monitor security event logs on the server to detect unauthorized access
11. Investigate abuse of any IT Infrastructure
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Computer Engineering
MCSE - NT4.0 / Windows2000
Kepner-Tregoe Problem Solving And Decision making Course
Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Core Technologies
Microsoft Administering Windows NT 4.0 Enterprise
Microsoft Administering Exchange Server
Microsoft XP Workshop
Microsoft W2K3 Administration Course
Basic Fundamentals of Project Management
ITIL – Service Delivery Management
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Local Area Network (LAN) : Design, Implementation &
Wide Area Network (WAN) : Design, Implementation &
Wireless LAN (WLAN) : Design, Implementation &
Virtual Private Network : Design, Implementation &
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
MS Windows 2003 / 2000/ NT 4.0 Servers
MS Windows 2003 Cluster Servers
MS Windows Terminal Server
MS Windows 2000 Professional / XP Professional and Home Editions
SCO Unix 5.0 - Open Server