Location (Residence): sindri, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Instrumentation Engg Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, dhanbad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
3 years experienced Instrumentation design engineer in chemical and petrochemical field.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Selection of instruments based on process applications, Orifice plate, Control valves and Safety valves sizing
2. Engineering for Procurement.
3. Technical Specification Sheet of Different Field Instruments.
4. Knowledge of Distributed Control System
5. Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controller.
6. Technical evaluation of bids.
7. Selection of Materials For Instrument.
8. Technical specification of control panel.
9. BOQ (Bill of Quantity)
10. Installation Diagram (Hook up drawings) ( ON ACAD)
11. Loop Diagram ( ON ACAD)
12. Compression Statement
13. Data Sheet For DCS
14. Review of P & I
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E. in Instrumentation Engineering from SLIET, Longowal, Punjab in the year 2005
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Intools ( 7.0 ) and TSL-Software for sizing of Control Valve Calculation/ Safety Valve and Orifice Bore Calculation. , MS-Office, AUTO-CAD-14, Internet surfing
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]