Location (Residence): Dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Pakistan
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Geophysics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan, United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my CV/Resume for your consideration.
My record of academic achievements and professional career history, demonstrates attributes that make me a valuable employee.
My CV/Resume is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but I am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Seismic Industry Professional with over 16 years of experience. Supervision of multi-disciplinary team of geophysicists & Geoscientists, doing Processing of 2D and 3D seismic data to produce high quality images for generation and evolution of prospects using LINUX based Workstations, PC Cluster and IBM's Blue Gene Supercomputer, making use of industry leading software by Landmark's SeisSpace, ProMAX (for Conventional Processing) and Tsunami Development’s Tsunami for PSTM/PSDM and Tomographic Velocity Modeling. Professionally trained in Seismic 2D/3D data processing/ interpretation & has hands-on experience with in-depth knowledge of industry leading processing software including Western Geophysical IQueue, Landmark’s ProMAX & SeisSpace, Tsunami Development’s Tsunami, Landmark Seisworks, Openworks, Hampson & Russell GLI3D and other proprietary softwares. Good working knowledge of LINUX/UNIX operating systems.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2001 Workshop on 3D Seismic Planning & Modelling. By Experts from Veritas Canada held at Oil & Gas Training Institute (OGTI) of OGDCL Pakistan.
1992 On job 2 year Professional Training at field/ Office Two years on job professional training at Oil & Gas Development Company Ltd. Some technical courses attended during the training period at Oil & Gas Training Institute (OGTI) include:
• Basic Seismic Data acquisition Procedures
• Refraction Profiling and Static Correction
• Field Parameter Optimization and Quality Control
• Basic Seismic Data Processing
• Practical Seismic Data Processing
• Seismic Velocities
• Bore Hole Velocity Measurements and Synthetic Seismogram
• Fundamentals of Seismic Data Interpretation
• Cross Section, Contouring and Prospect Generation
• Concepts of Applied Structural Geology for Hydrocarbon Exploration
• Introduction to Petroleum Geology
• Introduction to Wire Line Log Interpretation
• Microcomputers and Operating Systems
• Signal Analysis by Using Microcomputer
• Petroleum Economics
• Basic Production Course
• An Introduction to Drilling Rigs and Drilling Operations
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good knowledge MS Windows and MS Office suite. Working knowledge of operating systems Linux/Unix
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good Interpersonal Skill,
Good Communication skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Pakistan Association of Petroleum Geoscientists (PAPG)
2. Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) USA.
3. European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers (EAGE) Netherlands
4. American Geophysical Union (AGU) USA