Masters in Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: Pakistan, Sukkar Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I Passed my MSc.Geology from University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Muzzaffarabad Azad Kashmir (AJ&K) Pakistan since 2004 and have the experience of two years in Mud Logging at different Oil and Gas field of Pakistan.
My aim is to become a part of growing competitive organization where I have an ample opportunity to groom my technical skills by learning and working on leading technologies related to my fields of interest. Keen to work in competitive Oil and Gas Company and willing to start at the bottom and work my way up within your organization.
I am willing to travel any where in world for my work and I will be sure that I am the person for whom you are looking for.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1.Now Working as a Data Engineer and Pressure Engineer as per requirement of company from 15th November 2007 to date with Shangai Shenkai Petroleum Sciences and Technology Co. Ltd Company (China) and Operating Company Mari Gas, OGDCL & PPL Pakistan.
2. Working as a Surface Data Logger Engineer (SDL) with specification of Sample Catcher, Mud Logger (Geologist) and Data Engineer as per requirement of company from 20th August 2005 to 12th November 2007 with Xinjiang Mud Logging Company of (China) and operating company OGDCL.
Duties Carried Out.
To work as a Sample Catcher and collect washed and unwashed samples put tag on them according to the drilling interval depth and make a record and stored them also take Bulk Density and Calcimetry.
online data acquisition and Monitor different drilling parameters.
Operate, Installed and calibrate different Sensors. And also monitor the tripping.
To Handle Coring and packed them systematically.
To prepare Daily progress report.
3. Working with China Water and Electric Corps (China) Mangla Dam Raising Project M/S sub contractor High Technology Engineering Company at Mangla Dam Mirpur. as a Field Geologist from 1st September. 2004 to 15th August 2006
Duties Carried Out.
To Drill the well by percussion drilling for installing of Piezometer.
To make a Litho Log of drilling Well of Mangla Dam.
To collect the samples for further study in laboratory.
To case the well to prevent it from caving and finally cementation.
To prepare daily progress and monthly report of the drilled
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Thesis on Stratigraphy, Petrography, Structure and Petroleum Geology of Chakri, Sihal,Chahan and Khairi Murat range areas of districts Attock and Rawalpindi. The research work done with POL limited (Rawalpindi) under the supervision of Dr.Mirza Shahid Baig Director Institute of Geology ,university of Azad Jammon & Kashmir and MR. Barkhaiz Aslam Shami Manager Geology Pakistan Oil Limited (POL) Rawalpindi Pakistan.
FIELD PROJECT AND TRAINING
1. Prepared and submitted Geological report on North Western Himalayas.
2. Conducted geological field work in the Salt Rang Potwar with special emphasis on Stratigraphy,
Structure and Mineralogy.
3 . Detailed report on geology of Mansehra, Muzffarabad, Abbottabad and surrounding areas of
4. Attend lectures on tectonic and regional trend of Pakistan. Seminar held on 21-23 May 2001 at
Institute of Geology in university of Azad Jammu & Kashmir Muzaffarabad Pakistan.
5. Attend International Conference on 8th October 2005 Earthquake in Pakistan its Implication and
Hazard Mitigation, at Islamabad from 18 to 19 January 2006 organized by Geological Survey of
Pakistan and Ministry of petroleum Pakistan.
6. One week Training on Parameters recording and Introduction to HSEQ at OGTI Islamabad
Pakistan and Two Month Training on Well Site of OGDCL Pakistan
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Rock Ware Software.
Internet & Web Browsing
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Best swimmer & Best Boarder in School college (PIPS&C)
Captain of Hockey in University.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Chief Blood Donor of Kashmir University Blood Donors Association (KUBDA).