CV Biotechnologist (trained in a multi national oil production company)
Biotechnologist (trained in a multi national oil production company)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Biotechnologist (trained in a multi national oil production company) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): jaipur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in biotechnology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, jaipur Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have completed my B.tech degree in Biotechnology from Seedling academy of design technology and management, jaipur. I have done my summer training at RAJASTHAN STATE GANGANAGAR SUGAR MILLS LIMITED (Jaipur), for a period of ONE AND A HALF MONTH from 25th june to 10th august 2007. It is distillery running under government rules. Here I have gained training in the manufacturing of Country liquor & Royal heritage liquor & Quality Control of these Products.
From 1st july to 31 st july 2006 I have also done training in BHAGWAN MAHAVEER CANCER HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTER in PATHOLOGY DEPARTMENT. Here I have gained training in different techniques used in Microbiology lab.
I have also completed 3 months internship in BUNGE INDIA Pvt. Ltd. Bundi (Raj), one of reputed organization in production of refined soybean and mustard oil. Here I also have done projects on waste water treatment and Comparative study of different brands of Soybean Oil.
I will be obliged if you will give me a chance to shape up a carrier in your organization. Here I am sending you my resume as an attached file, please have a look at it .
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Undergone the executive training in BUNGE INDIA Pvt. Ltd. Bundi (Raj), one of reputed organization in production of refined soybean and mustard oil for a period of THREE MONTHS from Feb 2008- May 2008.
Some of its popular brands are Chambal and Dalda.
Internship has helped me to put my learnt skill and knowledge into practical use as:
• Undergone the project at WASTE WATER TREATMENT through which utilized the effluent water and through primary, secondary and tertiary treatment converted it to reusable water, thus conserving one of our natural resource Water.
• Comparative study of different brands of Soybean Oil available in market according to the specifications defined by P.F.A.
• Also undergone various analysis of daily raw material and packaging material and finished products.
Undergone summer trainings at
In plant training at GANGANAGAR SUGAR MILL (Jaipur), a government distillery for a period of ONE AND A HALF MONTH from June 2007- August 2007.
• Training program completed in PRODUCTION AND QUALITY ASSURANCE DEPARTMENT provided me an opportunity to do the analytical studies of raw and packaging material. It also gave me a chance to have hands on experience of production techniques and machineries.
BHAGWAN MAHAVEER CANCER HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTER in PATHOLOGY DEPARTMENT for a period of ONE MONTH in July 2006.
• Successfully completed the project work on “DIFFRENT TECHNIQUES USED IN MICROBIOLOGY ’’.
Key responsibilities handled were:
• Preparation of various media cultures.
• Methods of isolating pure cultures.
• Study of colony characteristics.
• Undergoing Gram Staining and AFB Staining methods for detection of micro organisms.
• Have hands on the treatment for infectious disease through Antimicrobial Sensitivity Testing.
Recombinant DNA & Production Recombinant molecule Technology Biology
Bio-chemistry & Microbiology
Dairy Technology along with food biotechnology and fermentation technology
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Undergone Awareness course on Intellectual Property Rights By World Intellectual Property Organization.(WIPO) in March 2008
• Undergone Certificate course of Office Assistant Course for a period of TWO MONTHS by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Gandhi Institute of Computer and Information Technology in May 2007 –July 2007
• Worked as a volunteer in National Service Scheme (NSS) for TWO YEARS i.e. from
July 2001- March 2003