CV/Resume ID no.:
81280 Last Updated:
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Location (Residence): Toney, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in General Education Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Toney Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Prospective Employer,
I am a young man looking to gain experience working on am offshore rigging company. I am aware that I do not have experience that most positions require, but I am looking for the opportunity to be a part of a team environment that works hard toward the end result.
The oppurtunities for such a career do not exist in my local area; and I want to leave the local area to work hard, travel and learn the skills and behaviors necessary for my growth and well-being.
Please review my information and contact me if you are interested in a young, eager and willing individual.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1/2007 - 4/2008 - Halsey Foods (Piggly Wiggly) - Cashier and Stocker. I have 2 years of experience working in a grocery product environment. I worked as cashier, customer service and stocker.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1/2008 - High School GED from the State of Alabama
8/2004 - 10/2007 - Sparkman High School
* I left High School during my Senior Year due to hospitalization.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Word, Internet, CAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I took 1 year of CAD design in trade school
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]