English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in computer engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Philippines Present Location: philippines, manila Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Human Resource Department
Human Resource Manager
Good day to you!
I browsed for new jobs in the internet in areas like locally and internationally. Fortunately, I came across your ad that you are looking for Information Technology / Computing and in Engineering with experiences such as maintenance, configuration, installation and managing computer network and system keep track of computer hardware and network lay out, etc. I would like to apply for the above-mentioned position.
To summarize, I have my full knowledge and skills in computer troubleshooting (software and hardware) such as: Provide end-user assistance on both Software and Hardware resolutions. With experience in: Logging and management of helpdesk and desktop support request; Transfer and configuration of IT equipments within the area of coverage. Diagnosing and solving technical queries or system issues. Also, I am capable with regards to technical assistance on related hardware and LAN connection problem. Responsive and follows through on commitments. Have done troubleshooting and repair of Computers and other IT hardware equipment. Experienced of using, Dreamweaver, Frontpage and HTML in Webpage Design. Certified by AUTODESK Autocadd User.
At present, I am employed at Shell Philippines Petroleum Corporation as IT / Admin Assistant in HSSE department, My Job duties is to provide assistance to the Managers of HSSE, and produce monthly reports to our company, And also Creating the program for their office documents using visual basic.
Employed at Bright Force Holdings Ltd, a lighting manufacturer. As a Engineering staff/Production Supervisor, my duty is to supervise all Chinese staff of LED department especially ensuring the good quality on products. Also as part of the Engineering Department, I provided technical support both hardware and software issue to end user of a local PC, Design and create technical drawing 2D and Isometric using AutoCAD Software. My monthly salary is 4000 RMB. I am by near having contract expiry that is why I am open for the position, if offered.
Beforehand, I would like to thank you for saving some of your time to look through my application. I am available anytime for a phone interview or scheduled personal interview at your convenience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Shell Pilipinas Petroleum Corporation
Position: IT / Administrative Assistant
Feb 22, 2008 to Present
Job Description: Team Member of Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) which is responsible for all Safety and Security Measure in the Company, and Visual Basic Application (VBA) Programmer.
Bright-Force Holdings Limited
Position: Engineering Staff / Supervisor – LED Dept. / System Administrator
August 13 2006 – Feb 2 2008
Job Description: As part of the Engineering Department, We Ensure the Quality of a product to be deliver internationally, Supervise the flow of production, And as System Administrator We Provide technical support both hardware, software and Network Connectivity issue to end user of a local PC, Designer of our Product 2D and Isometric using AutoCAD Software.
Sykes Asia Inc.
Position: I.T. Helpdesk
October 2004 – March 2005
Job Description: Under the Supervision of the I.T. Specialist, Assist in installation, deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of workstations and other related work equipments, Escalate the technical issues of every workstation through phone and e-mail, Troubleshooting of Computers and Installing of Different Softwares.
E-Pacific Global Contact Center
Position: On-the Job-Training, Information Technology Department
June 2004 - October, 2004
Job Description: Under the Supervision of the Business and
I.T. Specialist, helped in the maintenance of existing office Programs such as Human Resources Information System and Assembly / Disassembly of Computers for their clients
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Knowledgeable in AUTOCADD 2006-2007 edition
• Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint)
• Visual Basic and ASP Programming
• Dreamweaver, Frontpage and HTML
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Analyzing the problem in times of issue in computer system.
• Understands computer concepts, personal computers and networking
• Understands escalation points and process
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Much Exposure on I.T. Field.
• Can Provide end-user assistance on both Software and Hardware resolutions.
• Experienced in logging and management of helpdesk and desktop support requests.
• Experienced in transfer and configuration of IT equipments within the area of coverage.
• Diagnosing and solving technical queries or system issues.
• Capable in Technical assistance on related hardware and LAN connection problem.
• Responsive and follows through on commitments
• Have done troubleshooting and repair of Computers and other IT hardware equipment.
• Experienced of using, SDreamweaver, Frontpage and HTML in Webpage Design.
• Certified by AUTODESK Autocadd User.
• Can Speak Mandarin Chinese