Location (Residence): Calicut, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Structural Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Calicut Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Post graduate in Structural Engineer from IIT Bombay with 1 year experience
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Sterling Engineering Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd., Bombay, India (August 2007 – May 2008)
Was trained in software's ETABS, AutoCad, StaadPro, SAFE and RCDC. Got some professional experience in dealing with clients, Architects, draughtsman and other engineers. Worked as part of design coordination team for various projects coming up in Bombay.
Modification of ETABS structural analysis model for the residential project 'Palais Royale' in Bombay. Carried out beam design for some floors and raft analysis for the building in SAFE. Attended some of the design coordination meetings.
Part of design team for the office building project 'Hindustan Platinum'. Carried out Quantity estimation for civil tender. Attended all design coordination meetings.
Carried out beam designs and coordination with draughtsman for making structural drawings for 8th, 9th and 10th floors for the project 'Oberoi International School' in Bombay.
Designing of Beams and Flat slabs for the Hotel Project 'Four Seasons' in Bombay.
Part of design team for the project 'TSI' in Hyderabad. Designing of walls and slabs for STP and water tanks.
Carried out Quantity estimation for the commercial project 'Four Seasons PH2' in Kolkata.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M-Tech in Structural Engineering from IIT Bombay
B-Tech in Civil Engineering from NIT Calicut
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Languages – C, FORTRAN, HTML
- Packages – ETABS, SAFE, ANSYS, AutoCAD, Staad Pro., Storm Cad, Mat Lab, RCDC, Excel
- OS – Windows, Linux
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Technical skills / Achievements
- Secured a gate score of 99.47% in GATE-2005 (AIR - 46)
Over 9,500 students appeared for the test - Secured a gates score of 96.62 in GATE-2004 While studying in third year of B-Tech
- Undergone field training at HI-LITE builder’s pvt. Ltd. while studying in third year of B-Tech. Had good field experience of watching construction of an apartment building and interacting with the engineer
- Completed a course on AutoCAD at Design World (RISTEMS)
- Won second position in Surveying Contest in TATVA-2004 (all India technical festival)
- Winner of Civil engineering Quiz in TATVA-2004
- Was the head of Exhibition Committee - Geotechnical Engineering lab at TATVA-2004
- Obtained 76% marks in National mathematics Olympiad contest – 1999
- Completed a short term training programme in electronics and computer at regional centre IHRD
- Held the post of hostel sports secretary at IIT Bombay. Conducted intra-hostel volley ball, football, sports quiz, carroms and chess competitions in my capacity
- Play chess, TT, volley ball, football, basket ball, cricket, badminton & hand ball and has won numerous prizes in these sports events throughout my academic life. Also participated in long distance running competitions during my schooling
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
- Have won prizes in story writing competitions (Hindi & Malayalam) during my school days
- Have won prizes in painting competitions
- Have participated in various quiz competitions
- Also participated in various creative competitions