Location (Residence): Hartlepool, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Operating department practice Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: England, Hartlepool Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking for platform or vessel jobs which i have relevant experience. I work adhoc at the moment which i can gain lots of experience, my preferred job would be on-going or permanent.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have experience in Hospital and Offshore environment, I was a team leader for cardiac arrests at an array of UK hospitals i worked at, and also held a Senior position for the past 6 years.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
GCSE's English NVQ-3 Operating department practice
Maths HE in Operating department practice
Art Rig Medics Cert
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic computer skills
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Excellent communication skills and team qualities.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I have worked as part of a multidisciplinary team for the past 12 years a have a wide range of skills which i could offer to a company. And working in international waters is not a problem for me.