Location (Residence): Salem, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechancial Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am working in ESSAR group.I completed my B.E Mechancial Engineering Under Anna University and having an aggregrate of 78.4% with First Class and Distinction.Coming to my Schooling in SSLC 87% and in HSC 89%.I joined ESSAR Oil Limited in Oct 2006 as a GET through Off-campus Recruitment.From OCT 2006 I am working a Piping Design in the field of Oil and Gas.I am also interested in Offshore Piping Design and Execution.I am ready to face Physically Challenged jobs in Offshore Engineering and Oil and gas.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Detail Engineering of Equipment Layout, Nozzle Orientation & Piping GAD’S for SKO,
ATF & FO Dispatch area Tanks.
• Preparation of Equipment Layout for the Interconnection of Fuel-oil system to OSBL Pipe rack for the Refinery Fired Heaters.
• Conversant to ASME B31.3 - Process Piping for Piping Design & Exposure to Design Standards of OISD-117,118 and IBR Approval Procedure.
• Coordination with Designers for the preparation of Heat-Exchangers & Filters Piping for the interconnection to the CDU-VDU Tie-ins in the Pipe rack.
• Preparation of As-Built drawings along with support markings for the Tie-in points which is to be connected to Newly Proposed Pipings for Crude Oil, Fueloil Tie-ins & Dispatch tanks.
• Preparation of Tie-In Schedule for Tankfarm, Fueloil system and Crude Oil lines from SBM.
• Participation in Client meetings, Vendor drawing discussions & Model Reviews for
Tank farm Project.
• Review of Plot Plan, Checking of Piping GAD’s and Isometrics prepared by
• Exposure to International Standards like API and ASME Codes for Piping Elements.
• Bulk MTO preparation of Piping Elements for the Tankfarm & Fuel oil system Project.
• Vendor drawing review for Nozzle Orientation & Levels, Platforms, Anchor Chairs., staircase calculations, Heating Coils Elevations.
• Pipe load & Trench width Calculations, Pipe support selections.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E Mechanical Engineering & Training in PDS,Microstation,Juam Piping Academy.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I had won the Consolation Prize and Second Place in the National Level Paper Presentations.I along with my team members involved in Bio-Diesel Experementation in JATROPHA OIL.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am a Person with Persistent of Hard work and Positive Attitude.