Location (Residence): Trichy, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Diploma In Electrical & Electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Trichy Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A challenging and rewarding career with a progressive and stable organization in which I can contribute to the growth of my company with my qualification, Technical and corporate skills for the potential growth in the organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Experience Summary : (8 Years in oil & Gas, Total 12 Years)
I have worked in KUWIAT OIL COMPANY, Kuwait under PETROFAC FACILITIES MANAGAMENT LTD, as an ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN based on performance maintenance contract from 03.08.2005 to 17.02.2008.
I worked as an Electrical Technician in OIL AND GAS CORPERATION LIMITED (O.N.G.C) BOMBAY HIGH SOUTH BASIN OFFSHORE platforms under the contract of S.S CONSTRUCTION from 13.02.2004 to 18.07.2005.
I have worked as an ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN in SINGAPORE TECHNOLOGIES MARINE, under the contract of BT NG ENGINEERING at Singapore from 10.06.2001 to 15.12.2003.
I have worked as an Electrical Technician in GAS AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD. Under the contract of BANU FAB BELLS from 11.06.2000 to 30.05.2001.
I have worked as an Electrical Technician in KING FAHAD crude oil Exporting Industrial port at JUBAIL K.S.A under the contract of globe marine Services From 17.05.1997 to 14.05.2000.
I have worked as an Electrical Technician in DEEPAK FERTILISERS AND PETROCHEMICALS CORPORATION LTD. Under the contract of AMOL ENGG. BOMBAY from 25.01.1995 to 05.05.1997.
I have worked as an INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR in SREERAM FABRICS under the contract of KAVERI ELECTRICAL WORKS at Trichy from 10.04.1992 to 23.06.1994.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Qualification : Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Academic : S.S.L.C
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer Skill : Microsoft WORD.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Attended H2S training conducted by Kuwait oil company
• Attended Fire Fighting training conducted by Sriram Fabrics Limited
• Attended First Aid and Fire Fighting Courses Conducted by Kuwait Oil Company.
• I have passed the Supervisor’s Safety Course conducted by Ministry of Manpower, Singapore.
• I have the Permit to Work authorization card issued by Kuwait Oil Company Health, Safety and Environmental team.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Maintain, repair, Trouble Shoot & Commissioning of Electrical equipments.
Perform preventive and corrective maintenance tasks in a safe, timely and efficient.
All activities and work are carried out safely and properly in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Maintain up-to-date-knowledge of electrical systems and Maintenance reference to technical journals, books, operating manuals, and other reference materials;
Monitor electrical equipment, general plant and systems pro-actively;
Maintain equipment history and all relevant records.
Maintained effective relationships with Superior and Operations staff.