English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics & Communication Systems Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Irelean, Cork Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to apply for the positions stated above. I currently have a degree in Electronics and two years experience as a technician in the industry. I also hold a degree in Instrumentation and 3 months experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Attached is my CV which I hope you will consider as an application.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Training and supervision of production team members on regular preventive maintenance and troubleshooting.
2. Providing detailed work instructions and operator training for new and current production lines and revision of documents for product upgrades.
3. Implementation of processes for new production lines introduced by design department.
4. Calibration and upgrading of test equipment on the production lines.
5. Debugging to module level of various computer products and technical support to various production lines.
6. Implementing Software and hardware changes and providing feedback to design regarding any issues that occur.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2002-2004 Certificate in Electronic Engineering Cork Institute of Technology Pass
2005-2006 Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication Systems Cork Institute of Technology Merit 2
2007-2008 Bachelor of Applied Physics & Instrumentation Cork Institute of Technology Merit 2
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel - all to advanced levels), Working knowledge of Oracle software, networking applications, Microsoft Windows (all packages), databases, engineering maintenance systems.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Highly Motivated, hard working, ambitious team player
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]