Location (Residence): jubail industries city,, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, India, Saudi Arabia Present Location: Saudi arabia, jubai industrial cit Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Your Position requirements for a Control room operator, is an excellent fit with my qualifications, as the enclosed CV will attest.
My background makes me a highly qualified control room operation with DCS with more than ten and half years of experience in control room operation for a large manufacturing company. My qualifications include in filed and panel experience, proven trouble shooting and ratification skills, itinerary planning and report writing.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
A seasoned Professional with over 10.5 years of experience in Production, Maintenance, Process & Control, Quality & Safety in Petrochemical Plants.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Chemical Technology from K.S.Rangasamy Institute of Technology, Thirchengode in 1998.
Certificate in Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting, First Aid and 5S activities.
Training at M/s CHEMFAB ALKALI’S LTD., Pondicherry from Dec’97 – Feb’98.
Practical Training Programs in Fire Prevention & Fire fighting.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS office ,internet Knowledge
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Production Supervision, Trouble shooting & Rectification, Coordination, By-Product Generation, Preventive Maintenance, Start-up & shutdown Schedule, Safe field operation .
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Achieved target of increasing Production Capacity from 1:1.4 times.
2. Successfully carried Solvent distillation and achieved the production Norms against the theoretical Norms and slight process modification taken to avoid process interspersion.
3. Hold the distinction of conceptualizing ideas to increase the production rate, while changing the product source (raw material).
4. TQM project –water conservation in flare water seal system to save the huge quantity of revenue cost saving
5. I give more suggestion and get more appreciation letter with rewards