Location (Residence): Elba, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Associate's in Nursing Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Enterprise Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have been an Operating Room, ICU nurse for almost 12 years. I have expertise in all types of traumatical injuries. I also have vast experience in most all types of medical equipment. I am certified in advanced cardiac life support.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am looking for a new angle to my career. I have had a great deal of everything from gunshot wounds, amputations, to decapitations.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I attended and graduated high school at New Brockton High, Then attended Troy State University for a short time. I then attended George C. Wallace College where I obtained my RN Degree.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am very computer literate.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I am 5' 7" tall I weigh 210lbs. I am not a weak man. I can pull my own weight.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
if you wish for a list of references, please contact me.