Location (Residence): New Delhi, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Commerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, New Delhi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir / Madam
I am enquiring about any vacancies you have within your company. I have been working within the chemical industry for the last 16 years working as a Production Head specializing in the Thermal Insulation sector and other coating applications. I have vast experience in industrial coatings manufacture. I am currently looking for a change within my career where I can apply my skills at a higher level; I have attached my CV so you are able to see which projects I have worked on.
I think my skills and experience would be an asset to your company and I am also willing to learn to further my career. I also have experience in manufacturing and handelling production related jobs. My field of expertise is handelling staff.
I have always enjoyed travelling around the world and seeing the different people cultures. I have good communication and supervisory skills working with a site team of six or more men. My skills also reach to computers where I use Microsoft Office programs.
I should welcome the opportunity to discuss any post and my own background in more detail, and would be available for an interview at any time.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working Since 1992 at Munique Paints & Chemicals as Production Head & Purchase
• Entrusted in handling all kinds of productions independently.
• Supervising workforce while on site and making sure procedures were being adhered to.
• Document control (keeping all job cards up to date).
• Client liaising (daily updates on work in progress).
• Implementing health and safety for myself and my team.
• Keeping to working schedules and deadlines.
• Keeping daily reports and hours for work in progress.
• Quality and Materials control (making sure teams were following the technical instructions and data sheets).
In whole an experience of running small scale crude chemical manufacturing unit and uplifting its goodwill to heights.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Salwan Public School, New Delhi
Passed higher secondary education, in the year 1990.
Bachelor’s of Commerce
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Comfortable with MicroSoft Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Basic knowledge of mechanical & electrical repairs
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Strengths : Committed, honest, a positive attitude, responsible,
Confident, flexible and decisive
People Skills : Sensitive to cultural and traditional work ethics
-Maturity in dealing with people for constructive feedbacks
-A loyal participant as well as a fair leader in a team
-Able to maintain a clear mind even under pressure