Masters in Chemistry Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Kohat Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To whom it may concern,
I am a competent chemistry graduate, who enjoys working in a fast-paced and challenging environment. I feel I have the enthusiasm and drive to capitalise on the opportunities your establishment can provide me with.
During M.Sc I have done research “A Comparative Study of Condensates from Sub-basin of Lower Sindh by GC-FID” under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Fazeelat Tahira. Condensate samples from Lower Indus basin were analyzed for their physicochemical and geochemical properties. Physicochemical properties of condensates were determined using bulk parameters (ASTM). These parameters revealed percentage of petroleum fractions and high economical value of samples.
In order to investigate hydrocarbon composition, condensates were fractionated using liquid chromatography, which demonstrated paraffinic nature of all the samples. The GC results have been interpreted in terms of compound identification, source rock depositional environment, maturity and biodegradation. A molecular study on aromatic hydrocarbons isolated from condensates of lower Indus basin was also carried out.
I have completed my six-week internship in Bestway Cement Ltd. successfully in quality control department. I have two years experience Potwar Formation, Pakistan) of Drilling Fluid Engineer.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Completed six weeks internship training in Quality Control Department Bestway Cement Ltd, Hattar, Haripur.
Working as a mud engineer in OGDCL, Pakistan from two years.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Nov 04 – Dec 06 University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore.
M.Sc. In Chemistry (Div.1st).
Dissertation: A comparative study of condensates from Sub-basin
of Lower Sindh using GC- FID.
Sep 01 – Jun 04 Government College University, Lahore.
B.Sc. in Chemistry (Div.1st).
Studied Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics as Major subjects.
Sep 98 – Sep 01 Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Lahore.
Intermediate Examination in Pre-Engineering. (Div. 1st).
Mar 96 – Jul 98 Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Lahore.
Secondary School Examination with Science (Div 1st).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Have a good command on Microsoft word, Excel, Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, ChemSketch, MGI, internet browsing and related softwares
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Excellent team player and proactive worker.
• Punctual, disciplined and energetic.
• Excellent time management ability to work gracefully under tremendous works pressure and meet with the deadlines with ease and efficiency.
• Fast decision making skills.
• Sound knowledge of computers and international affairs.
• Good analyzing skills.
• Positive attitude towards learning and development
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am an excellent communicator who is ambitious, strong-minded and confident. A skilled researcher who is commercially aware, with the ability to work unsupervised or in a team.