Arabic Morocco Other:
Danish, English, French Standard, Portuguese Standard, Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Engineering in Oil & Gas Technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Morocco Present Location: Denmark, Kalundborg Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
It is with great interest that I am forwarding my CV/Resume for your consideration.
My record of academic achievements and professional career history, demonstrates attributes that make me a valuable employee.
My CV/Resume is enclosed to provide you with details of my skills and accomplishments, but I am certain that a personal interview would more fully reveal my desire and ability to contribute to your organization.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Statoil Hydro Asp (Denmark) Process Design Engineer September 2006 – till now
Fields of responsibilities:
• Work on Design Basis containing a technical/economical evaluation of the possible alternatives;
• Work on Design Specifications for modifications in the existing or new plants;
• Optain Cost estimation;
• Justification for implementation and modification of existing and new plants in form of a cost/benefit analysis or a RAM evaluation;
• Understand Process Design follow-up for the existing plant modifications or new plants through detailed design, purchasing, building, checking and upstart.
• Participate in HAZOP-analysis as ”cool eyes”;
• Work on environmental- and safety evaluations of existing plants i.e. risk analysis;
Design of pumps: both API non NON-API types
Design and calculations of heat exchangers
Design of control- and safety valves
Simulation of different types of distillation columns and stabiliser
Upgrading and optimisation of columns and different unites on the refinery
Reactors and catalytic processes such as desulphurisation processes
RCA projects where the accidents are analysed in order to be prevented
Implementation of safety aspects in the different design specifications
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.Sc. Engineering in Oil & Gas Technology - Aalborg University, Esbjerg (Denmark , 2004-2006)
B.Sc. Chemical Engineering - Aalborg University, Esbjerg (Denmark, 2001-2004)
Human Science and Philosophy - University Med I, Oujda (Morocco 1991-1994)
Advenced PRO II courses, Denmark
HAZOP – Applied Hazard and Operability Study (IHCHEM), Denmark
Refining processes and petroleum products, France, Paris
Effectiv communikation and teamwork, Technological institute, Tåstrup
Creativity Technological institute, Tåstrup
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Driving Licence Category B
Profile: Focused under pressure - Goal oriented, resolve problems, Quick Learner, Caring team-player
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Hobby: Football, travelling but the most of my free time I’m spending it studying the chemical and phytoterapy effects of HERBS.