Location (Residence): Mangaon, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in medicine Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mangaon Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To be associated with a professionally established organization in the field of medicine and work hard towards achieving its goal thereby contributing my knowledge, skills, hard – work and experience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Working Experience :
• Working with Punj Lloyd Ltd. For ONGC – Heera Redevelopement Project and UTG Uran Trombay Gas Pipelines in LB Mahesh – I (Pipelay Barge) as a Medic cum HSE Officer in Offshore from January 2008 till date.
• Worked in ONGC Oil field Mumbai High ( Offshore ) in RSPPM Project (Govt. of India) as a Medic cum HSE Officer through IOEC Company (Tehran) in section of safety management system from 2005 to 2007. ( 3 Years )
• After Graduation worked as a Medical Officer at Harjeevan Medical Foundation from 1994 to 1995.
• Worked with Muncipal Corporation in Casuality Department as a Medical Officer from 1995 to 1996.
• 10 Years self private practice and attachment with company as a Medical Officer in MUSCO (Mahindra Engine steel Company, Khopoli).
• Overall Health, Safety and Hygiene of all personnel on board.
• Weekly Inspections of Galley, Cooking Area, Accomodation Areas, Luandry rooms etc to ensure high standards of Hygiene are maintained at all times.
• Any new visitors on board to be given Medical Check up to ensure that the person is not affected with any major illness.
• Maintain Daily Medical log, weekly medical cases recorded, First Aid Cases recorded which shows the treatment and medicine given to the relevant patient.
• Check Medical Certificates of all Catering Crew on regular basis and arrange for an Monthly Health Check Up of all crew on board.
• Share Knowledge with all the crew to maintain very high standards of Hygiene whilst working as well as during cooking, serving food etc. This is discussed regularly in the daily Tool Box Talk Meeting.
• An important member of the Emergency Response Team on board to assist during Emergency situations.
• Reporting directly to the Barge Superintendent/Construction Manager on shore about the medical cases on board and suggesting ways to minimize the same.
• An important member of the Safety Committee on Board which takes care of all the health, safety and hygiene activities on board.
• Check the Cold Storage, Provision Store on board on a daily basis to ensure that all the foods used on board are properly maintained and checked for their expiry date.
• Managing the Hospital on board 24 hours and give proper treatment/medication.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Graduate in Bachelor of medicine and surgery (From University of Pune)
Regd. No. 1-28611 in May 1995.
Diploma of Nursing from Mumbai Paramedical Institute
Regd. No. 1127 in March 1997.
Diploma In Safety Officer ( 1 Year diploma ) by Govt. of India Institute. ( 1 Year Diploma Course )
Presently applied for Life Member of Safety Council. ( Govt. of India ) in Mumbai.
Professional Qualifications :
Completed STCW-95 (Safety Course) Under (ISO 9001-2000) at Naval Maritime Academy the authority of THE DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF SHIPPING, Ministry of Surface Transport Govt. of India.
STCW-95NAME OF SAFETY COURSE REGISTRATION NO. GOVT. OF INDIA
PSSR --- PERSONAL SAFETY & SOCIAL
RESPONSIBILITY REG. NO. PSSR/0628/065/05.
FPFF --- FIRE PREVENTION & FIRE
FIGHTING REG. NO. FPFF/0846/077/05.
PST --- PERSONAL SURVIVAL REG. NO. PST/0832/074/05.
EFA --- ELEMENTARY FIRST AID REG. NO. EFA/0504/040/05.
Completed HUWET (Helicopter Underwater Emergency Training) at Yak Institute, Andheri (Mumbai).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Practical Experience in:
• Dept. of Emergencies
• Dept. of Cardiology
• Dept. of Surgery (To Assist with Surgeon in Minor & Major Surgery)
• Dept. of Orthopedic.
• Dept. of Safety Management System. (in ONGC Oil field area)
Sterilization Aseptic Method per- operative preparation of patient.
Introduction of Operation Theater.
Preparation of Trolleys.
Application of Oxygen.
Conducting of Normal Labour, Management of New Born infant feed Management of purpenum.
General care of patient, post Operative Care.
Catheterization Flouts Tube insertion, Tube insertion.
Participation in seminar’s :
1. Presented Bone Setting and Orthopedic Management in Trivandrampuram.
2. Presented Topic of inchaemic Heart Diseases and Hospital Management in Khopoli.
3. Organized a scence Seminar at Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune.
4. Three days training Seminar “First- Aid and management of emergency” Organized at Gulf National Company in health centre-Kuwait.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]