Location (Residence): Baroda, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Baroda Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To be a core professional in the field of Electrical Engineering / Inspection Field
and I wish to extend my knowledge and expertise to a new horizon in the repute organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
FROM DECEMBER 2006 TILL DATE :
INDIAN REGISTER OF SHIPPING AS INSPECTION ENGINEER
• Have done inspection of Power Transformers and Distribution Transformers.
• Inspection of Electrical Motors for Industrial And Marine Application both.
• Inspection of HT/LT Cables for IOCL Panipath.
• Inspection of UPS, Compressors, DG Sets for Industrial And Marine Application both.
• Inspection of HT/LT Electrical Pannels.
• Inspection of Switch Gear items (Relays,Contactors,Circuit brakers,Etc…)
• Inspection of Pumps.
• Coating inspection for pipes for British Gas and approved by BG.
• Coating inspection for pipes for Lloyds Metal.
• Coating inspection for ONGC Mehsana.
• Pipe line project inspection
• Inspection of DI Pipes As per IS: 8329:2000.
• Inspection of mechanical and electrical parts of various machineries
• Witness of procedures, instrument calibration and testing
• Pre Engineering survey of fire rated door for bombay high oil field(offshore).
FROM FEBRUARY-2004 TO NOV 2006
COMPANY : ADVANCE ELECTRONICS LTD - INDIA
POSITION : ELECTRICAL INSPECTOR
• To ensure Compliance of Electrical and Instrumentation work with the contract and code requirements.
• Co-ordination with site electrical engineer for ongoing inspections as per contract requirements and ITP requirements.
• Monitoring and implementations of approved Quality plan.
• Verify that all inspections are carried out by qualified personnel and that records are maintained.
• Above ground / Underground Electrical cable Installation Inspections
• To witness all testing activities like Megger testing of electrical and instrument cables, Loop checks, Instrumentation tubing pneumatic testing, Calibration of Pressure Gauges, Pressure transmitters, Temperature transmitter, flow transmitters, Lighting Illumination test, Solar system test etc.
• Cable pulling, glanding and termination inspections.
• Test and commissioning of Cathodic Protection Rectifiers.
• Electrical motors installations.
• Junction box installation Inspections.
• Write-up project work ,issue NCR for the activities that does not comply with or which was not inspected, tested and examined in full compliance with the requirements of the company system of standards, drawings and specifications for the attainment of good quality as work progresses.
• Mechanical Completion and Pre-commissioning activities.
• Electrical and Instruments material inspections.
• Preparation of material request as per bill of materials.
• Co-ordination with site testing crew for ongoing testing activities.
• Compilation of all test records.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Passed Name Of Board Year Of Passing Percentage Obtained
B.E. FINAL SOUTH GUJARAT UNIVERSIY 2004 63.83%
H.S.C G.S.E.B 2000 68.14%
S.S.C G.S.E.B 1998 64.14%
Project Undergone during B.E Final Year :
I have taken “PLC CONTROLLED ELEVATOR” as my Final Year Project under the able guidance of Mr.Akshay Meheta (HOD, Electrical Dep.) and Miss. Hema Herwani.
I have got the opportunity of organizing and presenting Seminar on ‘BRUSHLESS ALTERNATOR’ during my Final Year B.E.
• I have got the opportunity of having on hand training at “JOYOTI Ltd” BARODA where I have learnt about Rotating Machines, Relays, Circuit-Breakers etc.
• NACE training for Painting and Coating Inspection and successfully qualified as an inspector
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office Coreldrawing, Auto-Cad
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]