English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Philippines Present Location: Philippones, Lupon Relocation: Anywhere (International)
HLO Helicopter Landing
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Highly organized and dedicated, with a positive attitude.
• Able to handle multiple assignments under high pressures and consistently meet tight deadlines.
• Have excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
• Thrive on working in a challenging environment.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Radio Operator onboard Jack-up (JU) Palawan Princess, an Offshore Drilling Production Facility from October 15, 1996 until October 20, 2002.
Radio Operator onboard the production platform DMS Venture from 3rd January 2003 until 27th June 2006, Qatar.
Worked as Radio Operator with duties as communication, helicopter operations and “Persons on board” count.
Radio Electronic Officers Course, Personal Survival Techniques, Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting, Elementary First Aid, Personal Safety and Social Responsibility, HSS Safety Awareness Course, Basic Fire Briefing.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
General Radio Communication Operator, Rizal Memorial Colleges, Davao City, Philippines, October 1992.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Languages and Software: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access
Operating System: Windows 98, Windows XP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]