Location (Residence): Dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Structual Engineering and Construction Management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: UAE, Dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am Post Graduate Civil Engineer with 2 AND HALF years Experience.Field of Expertise-Structural Design Engineer
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) Worked as Design Engineer for Qatar Australian Structural Systems, Doha, Qatar from December 2007 to June 2008
• Modeling of Structures using STADD Pro.
• Design of Steel and Concrete Structures (Normal and High Rise buildings) using STADD Pro.
• Design of Concrete Foundation and Columns
• Design of Post Tensioned Flat Slabs using RAM Concept (Advanced Design Software for Reinforced and Post-tensioned Concrete Slabs)
2) Worked as Part-time Design Engineer for Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS), Kerala, India (An Institution of Kerala State Council for Science Technology & Environment Government of Kerala, India) from December 2006 to November 2007
• Bathymetry Digitization
• Mathematical Modeling and Analysis of Offshore Structures using MIKE 21 (Professional Engineering Software package for the Simulation of flows, Waves, Sediments in Coastal areas and Seas)
• Design Offshore Structures- Design of Offshore Breakwaters, Groins, etc.
• Feasibility Analysis of Coastal Protection Structures
• Studies on Ocean waves, Coastal processes and Long-shore Off-shore Sediment transport studies
3) Worked as Junior Engineer for National Institute of Technology, Kerala, India from May 2005 to Feb 2006
• Quantity Surveying
• Preparation and Checking weekly bills.
• Coordination of consultants and contractors working on project
• Technical direction to Building setting out and Surveying
• Conduct leveling and straightness check on structures based on specifications
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Master’s Degree (Structural Engineering & Construction Management) from Kerala University in TKM College of Engineering, (India) with CGPA 8.6/10.0.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Civil Engineering) from M.G University in M.A college of Engineering, Kothamangalam, Kerala (India) [2001-2005] with 78.1%.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• STAAD PRO
• MIKE 21
• RAM CONCEPT
• MS OFFICE
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]