Masters in Science, Nautical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: Belgium, Beringen Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
- 6 years Offshore experience
- chief mate experience with all companies, I worked for
- 4 languages fluent: Dutch, English, French and German
- master of nautical science
- Experience on DP3
- Experience on AHTS/ROV, pipelay vessel and dredgers
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I worked for 5 years with DEME (WWW.DEME.BE), sailing mainly on Uilenspiegel.
Started working for Allseas June 2007
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master of science at the university of Antwerp, the departement Hogere zeevaartschool.
I speak four languages fluent! Nevertheless I have always excelled in science and maths!
First DP course in Alesund, Norway. Second one in Terschelling, Netherlands
I have all neccessary documents for chief mate in the offshore industry, also for Norwegian waters, etc.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good knowledge of Office applications.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Expert in manouvering ships!
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]