Location (Residence): Mapusa, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Goa Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Support (Op. Sys.)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a highly motivated and enthusiastic person who is committed to working efficiently as part of a team or as an individual. With strong communication and organizational skills I can coordinate multiple tasks at once and am able to perform well under pressure. I am friendly and personable and am confident that my attributes and experience will be a valuable asset to the company I work for.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Currently working with Kernel Infosoft Services Pvt. Ltd. (C-Shell U.S.A)
Designation – Systems Support Executive.
- Troubleshooting of VOIP, VPN, Desktop & Server Support,
Remote MS-Windows 2000/XP administration ,MS-Exchange 2003/2000 administration, Routers/Firewalls/VPN, Monitoring of system backup through Symantec Veritas Backup EXEC, Antivirus – Trend Micro - Officescan , Web Server administration.
Duration – September 2006 – October 2007
Company – Cooke Commercial Services Pvt. Ltd (Cooke Group of Companies. U.K)
Designation – Computer Technician
Job Responsibility –
- Troubleshoots problems with Windows 2003 Server networks, computer hardware, printers.
- Creating desktop and client/server database applications that run under the Windows operating system with Microsoft Access
- Configuration, setup and administration of Intranet Web Server using IIS 6.0 on Windows 2003 Server.
- Configuration, Setup of Corporate Antivirus software
Duration – November 2005 - March 2006
Company – CMS Computers Ltd. (Reliance Infocomm Limited)
Designation – FMS Engineer
Job Responsibility –
- Windows based systems and network installation, Administration 4.0/2000/2003, active directory, TCP/IP printing, user accounts, DNS, security and group policies.
- Cloning PC's from master image using Ghost Software
- Configuration, setup and administration of Cisco routers/switches, VLAN, ISDN, wireless access points, barcode scanners, network printers.
- Troubleshooting Mail clients as Microsoft outlook express & lotus Notes.
Duration – February 2005 – October 2005
Company – Syscon Computers (HP Authorized Service Provider)