Location (Residence): New Delhi, India Citizenship:India
Arabic Iraq, Arabic UAE
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Technology In CIVIL Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Bahrain, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Kuwait, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Zimbabwe Present Location: India, Delhi Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
From November 07 to till date
Working with MNC M/s Archetype India c. c. Pvt. Ltd. as Construction Manager.
From October 2005 to October 2007
Worked with M/s Synergy Property Development Services (Pvt.) Ltd. as Assistant Project Manager for the construction of commercial complex at Jasola, New Delhi
• Quantity Survey /Analysis Of Extra Items
• Site Coordination and Planning
• Drawings Coordination with Architect / Consultant
• Quality Checking
• Plumbing and Fire fighting and Interiors
• Documentation and Coordination with contractors.
From Sep 2003 to September 2005
Worked with M/s New India Contractors and Engineers (Pvt.) Ltd. Under the guidance of M/s Jacobs H&G for the work of MEG Expansion Project & official building at (INDIA GLYCOLS LTD) as Project In-Charge.
• Quantity Survey & Quality Control
• Site Execution & Site Coordination
• Documentation and maintenance of records at Interior Works
• Plumbing & Fire Fighting and Inter
From Oct 2002 to Aug 2003
Worked with M/s Al Fahjan Transportation and Contract Company, in Al-Ain, U.A.E. for one year (Oct. 2002-Aug.2003), as a Quantity / Land Surveyor.
• Quantity Survey & Quality Checking
• Land Survey
From July 2000 to Aug 2002
Worked with M/s New India Contractors and Engineers (Pvt.) Ltd. for the following projects, As Project Engineer.
Worked as a Site In charge for the construction of 140 seated Boys Hostel at Delhi University (South Campus) New Delhi. The construction works were performed with the (National Projects Construction Corp. Ltd.).
Worked for the construction of Auditorium of (National Academy of Medical Sciences), South Extn. New Delhi.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Year Of Passing
Faculty Of Engg. And Technology
Jamia Millia Islamia
(78.90) All Civil Engg. Subjects
Including Elements of Electrical & Mech. Engg. Mathematics, Structural Reliability, Groung Water.
Jamia Sr. Sec. School
X Jamia Millia Islamia
(58.79) Science, Social Sc., Math, Urdu, Hindi &
Name Of Establishment
Nature Of Work
Utilization Of Fly Ash as a Filling Material
Faculty Of Engg. And Technology Jamia Millia Islamia (Department Of Civil Engg.)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Knowledge of computer (Auto Cad, Ms-word, Ms-excel, Ms –paint , Ms Project).
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Extra Curricular Activities:
• Participated in the work shop of natural disaster management held at faculty of Engg. and Technology Jamia Millia Islamia University (Department of Civil Engg.)
• Worked as a marketing executive with kid’s stuff for three months.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]