Location (Residence): Pune, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in indian navy Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Pune Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Ex-petty Officer, Indian Navy
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
ORGANISATION DEPARTMENT PERIOD SALARY REASON FOR LEAVE
INDIAN NAVY EXECUTIVE
SEAMAN –NAVIGATION 13. 02. 1985
29 .02. 2000 10184/- PM
+Allowanc-es On completion of present Engagement
DETAILS OF EXPERIENCE : - 10 YEARS 01 MONTH 21 DAYS SEA EXPERIENCE ON BOARD SHIP
1. Well experienced Supervisor on communication system/man power and work Administration.
2. As a Petty Officer Navigation Ist Class-departmental in charge and divisional chief for five years.
3. Well experienced in managing the following activities onboard ships deck:-
a) Well-experienced Supervisor on Communication system.
b) Well experienced in organizing, co- ordination and training force.
c) Trained & well experienced in safety and Security installation and Organization.
d) Well experienced Supervisor in fire fighting and damage control gear.
e) Well experienced in manning and handling of Arms & Ammunition.
f) Well experience in ship husbandry knowledge.
g) Well experience in operating of low/high frequency radar’s.
h) Good command over Ships telegraphs and Wheelsman, Quartermaster of the Deck.
i) Deck petty officer while entering and leaving of Harbor.
j) Duties of Nav-yoman on board ship / submarine-duties performed as chart correction, chart folio updating, and correction of notice to mariners and Nav area in respective folios.
k) 10 years on board ship and submarines at sea well handling of ops room /Radars /Plotting the charts, quarter master,wheelman,telegraphsman,Deck petty officer,Nav -yoman,Anchor petty officer,Department chief.
j) Odag room in-charge on platform BLQ I/II, ACW carried out duties of radar operation , handling of boats
Ammunition and daily reports of operation to Headquarters. To eight months.
CIVIL EXPERIENCE: - Security Head Guard Kalyani Carpenter Special Steel Ltd. Mundva Pune six months.
:- Security supervisor Exl Call center Magarpatta city Pune theee months.
:- Reception Head Guard / material logger in Reliance Info Com, Bhosari Mahashtra. & Goa Area pune.
:- LG electronics India pvt ltd werehouse from 21 Feb 2004 till to date
I-Logistics Pvt. Ltd and Newaskar Logistics Services ( LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.)
Responsibilities :- DISPATCH SUPERVISOR
Inward and Outward Register checking
Stock statement Physical stock checking.
Supervision ( Reports from staff )
Co-Ordination with staff.
Maintaining of NRGP/RGP/Picking of Invoices from ERP system
Vehicle Tracking and customer support.( Delivery Status & Vehicle status )
The stock Inventory ( maintained In-ward outward stock day basis )
Customer material requirements ( Over telephone & though mail ).
Confirmation of Delivery
Physically stock checking by every month cross verify with System Stock.
Quick dispatch / POD Enter in system
Carefully check aging stock
Loading unloading & Responsibility of finish goods as per the invoices /Grn qty.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: - - GRADUATION FROM INDIAN NAVY
- SSC/TYBA FROM TMV PUNE
- ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE OF ERP IN LOGISTIC
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION :-
• DEPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL SECURITY OFFICER
• CERTIFICATE IN COMPUTER APPLICATION / BUSINESS MANAGEMENT.
• NAVIGATION COURSE AT NAVIGATION SCHOOL COCHIN.
• RADAR OPERATION & PLITTING AT SUBMARINE SCHOOL VISAKHAPATNAM.
• TECHNICAL FIRE FIGHTING AT SHIPWRIGHT SCHOOL VISAKHAPATNAM.
STCW 95 COURSE:-
* FIRE PREVENTION &FIRE FIGHTING : - PELICAN MARINE ACADEMY MUMBAI.
* PERERSONAL SEFTY & SOCIAL RESPONCIBILITY : - YAK MARINE ACADEMY MUMBAI.
* PERSONAL SERVIVAL TECHNIQUES : - YAK MARINE ACADEMY MUMBAI
* ELEMENTARY FIRST AID : - YAK MARINE ACADEMY
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]