Location (Residence): Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Malay Brunei Darussalam
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Computer Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Philippines, United Arab Emirates Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir/ Madam,
As a recipient of Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering degree, I am seeking a challenging career in Document Control in organizations where quality, guest centric, multi-cultural diversity and hard work are appreciated.
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I have strong confidence that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
1. Computer Engineering graduate with a 5 years working experience which 2 years of it, is from a reputable Oil & Gas consulting company. Presently working in Abu Dhabi with Aconex (Online Document Management and Collaboration) and handling Aldarâ€™s (leading property development company of Abu Dhabi) projects as a Document Controller
2. Advance user of computer programs related to Windows Operation, MS-Word , MS -Excel, MS-Access, Database, Visual Basic, HTML and AutoCad (Basic).
3. Knowledge in PC trouble shooting.
4. Fully familiar from start of job to handover responsibilities for all the projects executed by the Company (Project Base for Oil & Gas).
5. Exposure with Internal Audit and QA System.
6. On job experienced for the requirement of Local Office Instructions for how to carryout project.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
With more than 5 years working experience of which 2 years from an Oil & Gas Engineering Consultant and presently working in Aldar (leading developer in Abu Dhabi) as a Document Controller using Aconex as online document management and web collaboration system services.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering graduate.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Advance user of computer programs related to Windows Operation, MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Access, Database, Visual Basic, HTML, Adobe Softwares, AutoCad (Basic). Familiar with PC trouble shooting and network systems.