Location (Residence): Lucena City, Philippines Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore, Solomon Islands, Spain, Thailand, Timor (East) Present Location: Philippines, Lucena City Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to offer the vast experience in the offshore upstream oil and gas operations gained at Dubai Natural Gas Company Limited to my would-be employer.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Have 14 years experience in upstream offshore oil and gas production and processing operations, gas compression, glycol dehydration, DCS operations, and well-head system. Familiar with offshore safety procedures, Safe Work Permits issuance and enforcement, vessel inspection, spading for positive isolation, purging, gas testing and breathing apparatus requirements.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCATION: - Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
Mapua Institute of Technology 1983
- Passed the Chemical Engineer Licensure Examinations given in 1983 with a rating of 77. 64 %
SEMINARS AND TRAININGS:
- Analytic Trouble – Shooting Kepner-Tregoe Manila Philippines (1990)
- Team Effectiveness Activities Module Antipolo City Philippines (1990)
- Basic Supervision Guthrie Jensen Manila Philippines (1992)
- Sea Survival and Offshore Procedure by Sribima Maritime Training Centre, Malaysia (1992)
- Site Emergency Response Team Course by Sribima Maritime Training Centre, Malaysia (1992)
- Coxswain Refresher Course by Gulf Technical & Safety Training Centre, Dubai (1995)
- First Aid and Fire fighting Course by Dubai Natural Gas Company Limited (conducted every year)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Holder of a valid Philippine driving license.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]