Masters in Maritime Academy Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to arrange time for an interview.
I have 3 months notice to terminate my present contract. I am going on the ship this time 18th of August (6weeks on/off).
I shall be highly grateful if you could consider my case and do the needful.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am interested in applying for the Pilot/Mooring Master position as opportunity to join your Company and share my experience with you.
13 years experience at sea and 1.5 year offshore.
My mooring operations are limited to assisting mooring master on SBM.
I read your job posting requirements with interest and my resume, which is attached to this mail , provides additional information on my background and qualifications.
In addition to my extensive offshore experience, I have excellent communication skills.
I always maintain a gracious and professional manner when communicating with people, including shore staff, suppliers, contractors and offshore staff.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]