Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Bangalore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
• Currently working as DESGIN ENGINEER for Conceptia Software Technologies.
• Have nearly around 3 yrs of experience in Piping Design Department.
• Currently working for Piping Design Outfitting department software.
• Have worked on Isometrics & Volume Generation, Pipe Routing, Cable Tray Modeling, Drafting, Structure modeling and Pipe Spooling.
• Have better knowledge of Industrial Piping.
• Better conversant with DIN & ASME Standards.
• Have good knowledge of structures and equipments involved in Ship Design.
• Have worked for an aerospace project at HAL, B’lore on Catia V5 platform.
• Ability to grasp things technology and tools quickly.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Currently employed to Conceptia Software Technologies, Bangalore as DESIGN ENGINEER
Project # 1
Title : 120 BP ANCHOR HANDLING TUG VESSEL
Client : Bharthi Shipyard Limited, Mumbai
Environment : TRIBON-M3 & AutoCAD
Description : This project involves complete structure and outfitting design of tug vessel. This vessel outfitting consists of eleven systems such as Air Vent & Sounding System, Bilge System, Lube Oil System, Fuel Oil System, and Fire Fighting System., etc.
Description : This project involves only spool generation of the pipe systems as specified by the client a total of thirty systems. The total pipe systems pipe length is considered to be around 6700 mts. Here, the outfitting design system consists of various systems such as bilge, base oil & brine, fuel oil, lube oil, air vent, zero discharge, engine cooling, engine exhaust and etc.,
• Pipe modeling, Structure Modeling and volume generation.
• Isometric Generation, Drafting and Detailing.
• Pipe Spooling.
Description : This project involves volumes & equipment generation with their production drawings.
• Volume Generation & Production Drawing.
Project # 4
Title : Design of Ballast Bracket for Fighter class Aircraft
Client : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore
Environment : CATIA V5, MSC-NASTRAN
Description : Design of 20 kgs Ballast Bracket (Dead Weight) to maintain the CG location and Stability Characteristics of a Fighter Aircraft. This Ballast Bracket designed was installed in the Nose Cone Portion of the Aircraft.
• Converting 2D drawings into 3D models
• Assembly and drafting for the given project
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B E Mechanical from K B N C E, Gulbarga, V T U, Belgaum with 71.5% in the year 2005
• P U C from S B R P U College, Gulbarga, Dept of Pre-University with 70.0% in the year 2001
• S S L C from S B R Public School, Gulbarga with 76.32% in the year 1999
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Ship Design Software : TRIBON
Packages Known : CATIA V5, AutoCAD – PIPING
Analysis Package : MSC-NASTRAN
CAD-GIS : AutoCAD MAP, CADSYS
Languages : C language
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Conversant with Piping systems as per ASME Code 31.3
Conversant with code related classification of piping fluids
Have better knowledge of Piping Materials
Preparation of Equipment list
Preparation of Line List
Having Fair knowledge about Chemical process equipment
Preparation of Plot Plan & Plant Layout
Conversant with piping and fitting standards
Preparation of Isometric & orthographic Piping Views
MTO, 3D Modeling of piping equipment in AutoCAD
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Willing to learn and achieve
• Fast learner
• Ability to work in a team efficiently