Location (Residence): Cape Town, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
English South Africa Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in English, Afrikaans, Mathematics, Accounting, Computyping, Business Economics, Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: South Africa Present Location: South Africa, Cape Town Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a young energetic young man, looking for an international opportunity.
I would love to study Chemical Engineering.
So if you looking for a hardworking 24 year old.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am currently working for Saybolt as a Trainee Surveyor. I have 4 months experience working the Shore Side. I have real basic knowledge of shipping, i know it in theroy but currently still training.
Previous experience include Banking, as well as IT and Telecommunications.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education, i completed High School in 2003.
I have done Cisco Networking Training on my own but no papers to back it up.
I am currently studying to get my IFIA qualification.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am computer Literate. i have extensive knowledge in ADSL and Broadband
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]