CV/Resume ID no.:
81852 Last Updated:
Friday, July 25, 2008
Location (Residence): Yanbu, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
English, Hindi, Urdu
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: saudi arabia, yanbu Relocation: Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
More than seven years experience in the field of Quality Control Inspection and NDT. Familiar with various International Code such as AWS, ASME and API. Well verse in welding inspection involving different welding process such as MMA/SMAW, TIG/GTAW, SAW, GMAW & FCAW. Qualified in Welding Inspector CSWIP 3.1, NDT Level II MT,PT, RT and with basic knowledge of UT. Projects undertaken include Fabrication, Erection & Construction of Pressure Vessels , large underground caverns , Storage tanks & structural steel.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
* Welding Inspector CSWIP 3.1 (Certificate No: 30330)
* ASNT Level II in Magnetic Particle Testing CP 189 (MT).
* ASNT Level II in Liquid Penetrant Testing CP 189 (LPT).
* ASNT Level II in Radiographic Testing (RT).
* Level competent in Visual and Dimensional Inspection (VT).
* Level competent in Pad Leak Testing (PLT).
* Level competent in Vacuum Box Testing (VBT).
* Approved Saudi Aramco Welding Inspector. (Ref. SAP No: 70008901)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Microsoft Office (MS Word & MS Excel.)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]