Location (Residence): Las Pinas, Philippines Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Marine Transportation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia Present Location: Philippines, Las PInas Relocation: New Zealand
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing with regards to the job opportunities in the company. I would like to apply as Seismic Online Observer. I believe that I have the qualifications and enthusiasm that you are looking for.
As for my work experience, I was employed with Pacific Exploration Pvt. Ltd. as Navigator Trainee for a month and was assigned as Observer for more than 1 year. My stay with the company, though short, honed my technical and analytical skills and my ability to work under pressure. Prior to this, I worked as Marine Crew for more than ten (10) years in various international tanker vessels.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Observer M/V Odin Explorer (2D Survey)
December 2007 to KS Energy Pvt. Ltd. (Singapore)
1. Responsible for all the in-sea recording equipment, and collection of quality seismic data.
2. Ensures that routine seismic maintenance are met.
3. Ensures that all cable deployment and retrieval operations are carried out.
4. Assists other departments from time to time.
Observer Trainee M/V Odin Explorer (2D Survey)
February 19, 2007 to Pacific Exploration Pvt. Ltd. (Singapore)
November 30, 2007 CSPL
Projects: 1. Carnavon Basin Australia
2. Petronas Carigali (Malaysia)
3. BGP China
1. Responsible for the accurate set up and operation of all seismic recording system and streamers on board the vessel on an assigned shift.
2. Ensures that all components of seismic recording operation run effectively and efficiently.
3. Ensures that routine seismic maintenance are met.
4. Ensures that all cable deployment and retrieval operations are carried out.
5. Assists other departments from time to time specifically navigation department.
Navigator (Trainee) M/V Odin Explorer (2D Survey)
January 09, 2007 to Pacific Exploration Pvt. Ltd. (Singapore)
February 18, 2007 CSPL
Carnavon Basin Australia
1. Assists in the installation and maintenance of the navigation acquisition systems and subsystems onboard the vessel.
2. Assists in the installation and maintenance on their associated cables and antennas located on the masts, catwalks and on in-water floats.
3. Assist in other areas of operation as required.
Able Bodied Seaman - Various international tanker vessels
1996 to 2007
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation (Nautical)
Philippine Merchant Marine School
o Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training/HUET
16 April 2007 to 18 April 2007
o Fast Rescue Boat (Korea)
13 July 2007
o Basic Safety Training and Instruction
29 November 2001
o Proficiency and Survival Craft & Rescue Boats
29 November 2001
o Training in Advanced Firefighting
10 September 2003
o Medical Certificate – Manila Doctors’ Hospital
May 26, 2007
o Seaman’s Book
8 July 2004 to 7 July 2009
o Panama (Visa)
20 December 2004 to 20 December 2009
o International Certification of Vaccination
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Knowledge in computer
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]