Location (Residence): mehsana (gujarat), India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in chemistry Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, mehsana Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
The purpose of this communication is to inform you of my interest as MUD ENGINEER in your organization. I believe my qualification and experience are well suited to this position. As such, I have attached my CV for your perusal
Above 7years of experience in the oil field at Mehsana Guajarat- (India) as a mudEngineer
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
· Current Activity:
Ø I am working with one of the most eminent organization of India & World as well i.e. OIL & NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LTD MEHSANA as a MUD ENGINEER from 14th August 2001 to till the date.
· Capability to prepare & maintain various drilling fluids as per need of bore hole, water based inhibitive mud system such as KCL-K-lignite, low lime mud system, CL-CLS mud and polymer mud system like KCL-PHPA-PAC & KCL-PHPA-PAC-POLYOL, NON DAMAGING DRILLING FLUID.
· Worked in 4 exploratory wells in patan field guj India with highly inhibitive(15 % kcl, 0.6% PHPA, 5% Glycol, 2% soltex) with 1.75 sp.g mud for drilled highly reactive formations.
· Well conversant to all testing methods required for the maintenance of mud system as per API Specification with using API standard apparatus.
· Adequate experience in drilling of High Pressure High Temperature wells, ‘S’ profile & ‘L’ profile wells & wells with thick coal bands and high tech horizontal wells.
· Having good exposer of various down hole complication such as caving, mudloss, stuckpipe, sloughing, heaving, swabbing, surging, drag, torque, kicks,H2S gas etc.
· Successfully handle well killing operation by both drillers’ methods and wait and weight methods.
· Proficiency in handling drilling chemicals, well versed in fluid hydraulics, knowledge and understanding of solid control equipment.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
· M.Sc. (organic chem.) from Gujarat University- Ahmedabad (India) May-2007
· B.Sc. (chemistry) from Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, (India) April-1997
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
· Efficient in the MS Office suite of applications, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet use and communication syst
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
· Ability to quick learns any new technology.
· Ability to work in any environment.
· Ability to communicate vertically & horizontally for better output
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]