CV X-STEEL (TEKLA) LEAD-DESIGNER (OFFSHORE OIL AND GAS)
X-STEEL (TEKLA) LEAD-DESIGNER (OFFSHORE OIL AND GAS)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in X-STEEL (TEKLA) LEAD-DESIGNER (OFFSHORE OIL AND GAS) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in diploma in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: india, chennai Relocation: UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Over 14+years of experience as Designer, detailer, quality & production executive in the field of construction and erection of power plant, commercial buildings, (involving critical structural detailing, fabrication & erection) production of boiler accessories and industrial valve production & manufacturing and Petrochemicals and Oil & Gas Manufacturing Companies like J. Ray McDermott, Bhanessteel Dubai, EPC & IECG Dubai and Fujairah, M/s krishnagiri engg.works and Swathi structural & builders.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Designer (In J Ray McDermott Engineering Services Private Limited, Chennai, From Aug. 2007 to Jul.2008
• CLIENT: MAERSK OIL QATAR.
• PROJECT: AL SHAHEEN WELL HEAD MODULES BD & CD PLATFORMS (Package –13)
In the position of Designer
BD & CD PLATFROMS COMPLETE MODELING AND CHECKING IN THE X-STEEL.
CHEKING ALL DESIGN DRAWING WITH X-STEEL MODEL.
EXPORTING SDNF FILES TO PDMS MODEL FROM X-STEEL OUTPUT AND CHEKING ALL CLASHES WITH PIPING, E&I, AND MECHANICAL.
MTO PREPARATION FROM THE MODEL.
Team Leader (In Bhanessteel & Alshabia engg. Dubai from Oct 2005 to March 2007)
• RAS GAS QATAR (RGX6)-4500 MT Client -CTJV
• SOHAR ALUMINIUM –(SOHAR SMELTER PROJECT)-3400 MT client-BECHTEL
• YANBU NATIONAL PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY K.S.A -2000MT client Technip.
• GAS TURBINE POWER PLANT 1500 MT client- DUBAI ELECTRICITY AND WATER AUTHORITY.
In the position of team leader,
Project coordinate with team members and clients
Modelling and checking in x-steel
Generating, tracking and checking all drawings.
Discussion with for quarries to the clients (for RFI and others)
Scheduling the work for team members
Transmit and Documents, Drawings to Client
Maintaining Updated documents
• Responsibilities in the Departmental activities includes:
CHECKER AND MODELER
X-STEEL MODELER (In EPC and IECG Dubai FROM AUG 2004 TO AUG 2005)
• QASSIM CEMENT PLANT K.S.A. client- IHI Japan.
• NEW EMIRATES ENGINEERING-DUBAI Air port terminal-2 client –W J& P
In the position of x-steel modeler, involved in
Modeling and checking
Generating, tracking and checking drawings.
Transmittal of documents (drawings and reports)
Documentation of all Vendor documents
• DETAILER (Swathi structural’s and builders from Sep 2001 to Aug 2004)
In the position of detailer
Detailing structural drawings.
Making cutting Plan
• Supervisor (QC)(M/s SHANMUGA CNC CENTRE from May 2000 to Aug 2001)
In the position of Supervisor (QC)
Inspecting and testing the finished components (Valves component)
Making QC reports
Checking materials as per the standard.
Supervisor (production) (In Nnagabushanam associates from april-1999 to March2000)
In the position Supervisor Production and CNC operator
Supervisor in production of boiler vales
Supervisor (production) (In Krishnagiri engineering works from april-1994 to March1999)
In the position Supervisor in Production of boiler accessories likes vales and pressure parts
Planning routine activities with planning, QA & QC departments
Interaction with Project engineer/client/statutory authorities during stage inspection and final inspections.
Involved in commercial activities such as billing & certifying contractors invoices
Scheduling, allocating manpower, machneries and equipments
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEER
(Board of technical education and training tamilnadu India)
X-steel (tekla certified course 13.0)
Auto CAD certified course
NDT level- II Certified course (MT, PT, RT AND UT)
CNC training Certified course (Turning center)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Aug 2007 - July 2008 McDermott engineering services pvt.ltd.chennai.
Oct 2005 - Mar 2007 Bahnessteel and Alshabia Dubai UAE.
Aug 2004 - Aug 2005 EPC & IECG DUABI & Fujairah UAE
Sep 2001 - Aug 2004 M/s Swathi Builders and associates Tanjore Tamilnadu India.
April 1999 - Mar 2000 M/s Nagabushanam associates Trichy Tamilnadu India.
May 1994 - Mar 1999 M/s Krishanagiri engineering Works Trichy Tamilnadu India
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]