English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Azerbaijan, Greece Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Rabigh Relocation: European Union, United States, Aruba, Australia, Italy, United States
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
17 years of extensive experience in construction management and field inspection works in various heavy mechanical projects which involves Piping/Welding/Tank Inspection and NDE on Petrochemicals, Oils and Gas, Power and Desalination Plant. Implementation of Quality Control programs in accordance with the approved quality control manual and procedures base on project requirements.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Company : Sumitomo Chemical Engineering Company (SCEC)
Project : PETRORabigh Development Project (PC-1 & PC-3) / Polypropylene Plant (PP)
Location : Rabigh, Kingdom Saudi Arabia
Period of Service : July 2007 up to Present
Position : Piping / Welding Inspector
Job Description :
• Perform inspection during fabrication activities in accordance with approved Inspection Test Plan (ITP).
• Perform piping quality inspection activities in accordance with the Sub-Project Quality Planned.
• Attend and contribute to site team to avoid / resolved quality problems & monitor production processes.
• Prepare Surveillance Report /Non-Conformance Report for deviation found during daily routine inspection.
• Communicate to sub –con & client representative for daily inspection schedule activities.
• Coordinate with subcontractors and client representative for daily inspection activities.
• Review subcontractor’s ITP, WPS with supporting PQR and method of statement prior to commence the job.
• Knowledge of all industry piping codes & standard and familiarized in reading Isometric & P&ID.
• Ensure the sub-contractors quality records,inspection report are properly maintain & signed off.
• Prepare punch list items & issued to subcontractor for action & rectification & review package prior to testing.
• Witness acceptance test and perform final quality check prior to acceptance of system completed .
• Witness testing, hydrotesting,pneumatic testing,leaked test, above & under ground piping & signed off.
• Review Material Test Certificate (MTC) and prepare material inspection report prior to issuance.
• Review of inspection record for accuracy and provide input documents control record & preparation for turnover.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Science In mechanical Engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
NDT / technician
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]