CV/Resume ID no.:
81880 Last Updated:
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Location (Residence): Colombo, Sri Lanka Citizenship:Sri Lanka
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Oil & Gas Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: Srilanka, Colombo Relocation: UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Looking for a Management level Oil & Gas job
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am a Marine engineer working onboard Oil tanker & Gas tanker ships as a Second engineer. I have 6 years work experiance onboard the mentioned ships.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I am a Second Engineer with Class 11 Marine engineering certificate from South Tyneside college UK.
I hold a MBA general from the Preston University USA
I hold a Msc Oil & gas engineering from the University of Salford UK
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have been doing all my project work using Windows office & other engineering software
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I have done my MBA and also onboard the ship i have practiced the Management skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]