Location (Residence): hyderabad, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: American Samoa, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, China, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Portugal, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: india, hyderabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To associate myself to work in the reputed organization that gives scope to enrich my knowledge and skills in accordance with latest trends and be a part of team that dynamically works towards the growth of the organization
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Company: Lokesh Machines Limited, Hyderabad.
• Product: Manufacturing of “mahindra&mahindra” engine cylinders.
• Designation & Experience : Worked as a Trainee Engineer in Quality Control Department for a duration of 7-months.
• Current C.T,C: 1,20,000 per annum, By Hand Only.
• Job Summary&Responsibilities:
• ISO-9001-2002 Documentation.
• Hands of experience on C.M.M(co-ordinate measuring machine)
• Familiar in QMS(quality management system)
• Conduct Shift wise Process Audits in various manufacturing operations to observe Non-Conformities.
• In process inspection.
• Conduct SPC study on regular basis.
• Monitoring Control Charts in Shop floor.
• Calibration & servicing of Instruments and Gauges.(Like Verniers, Micrometers, Pyrometers)
• Final product checking as per Customer specification.
• Conducted R & D Trials in Production.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
•Completed my B-TECH mechanical engineering in 2007 with 63% from Vijay Rural Engineering College at Nizamabad.
• Completed my Intermediate in 2003 from Vidya Vikas Junior College at Bodhan.
• Completed my S.S.C in 2001 from Vijaya Mary High School at Bodhan.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
● CAD Software: Auto Cad, Pro-E, and CatiaV5R16.
• M.S Office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Accepting responsibility.
• Reliable to any type of situation.
• Good team work.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]