Arabic Lebanon Other:
English United Kingdom, French Standard, Russian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in engineer in exploitation of ship power plants Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Lebanon, beirut Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A challenging position as Second Engineer or Mechanical engineer, where I can put my full knowledge and experience to make difference in every task I undertake.
Capable for controlling all the operations especially those of internal combustion engines and there maintenance. After five years of experience I developed the following skills:
• Maintaining, checking and repairing all the auxiliary machines (pumps, compressors, steam boilers, separators, heaters and turbines).
• Officer in charge as third engineer
• Skilful at planning, organising and problem solving.
• Creative and adaptable; learn new responsibilities quickly and take initiative.Ability to be effective under stress.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Rank Vessel`s Name Type of vessel Eng.Type KW From Till Company
4th eng Sea hana Roro IHI pielstick 14cyl 9100 01/06/2004 01/12/2004 Abou merhi line
3rd eng Sea hana Roro IHI pielstick 14cyl 9100 30/03/2005 07/08/2005 Abou merhi line
3rd eng Alexander k Gen. cargo Mitsui B&W 10400 06/09/2005 30/08/2006 Chekka shipping
3rd eng City of lutece Roro Hitachi B&W 5280 28/06/2007 15/03/2008 Abou merhi line
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1998-2003 St. Petersburg national university for water communication (Russia)
(Masters of Mechanical Engineering)
• Certificate of competency as second class engineer. (STCW).
• Certificate of basic safety training and instruction.
• Certificate of medical first aid on board ship.
• Certificate of advanced fire fighting.
• Certificate of proficiency in survival craft and rescue.
• Certificate of carriage of dangerous & hazardous cargoes (including familiarization with requirments of section “C”
49 of the US code of Federal regulations).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
8 Very Good in: MS Word, Excel, Internet researches.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Elect. Welding
2. Electrician works skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]